• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Collecting things other then comics.

891 posts in this topic

Oh yeah! Always jacked to find old VHS & Beta horror movies. Still searching for that big box treasure trove. Still as scarce as ever.

Next to my comics, novels & tiki stuff it is a favorite. Comes from that sense of awe I got as a kid wandering the horror section at the video stores. I had to watch them all. Cannibals, slumber parties, driller killers, zombies, good bad and the ugly. Mostly bad. Still love em.

Love me some VHS...

Just found a big box in the trash....whooooo,I still have two VCRs set up and running.Tonight...NeverEndingStory!

Wanted one of these my whole collecting life and never had the chance to say that I owned one, not even for a minute. Ive been actively looking about a month or so and bought this raw and I plan to have it graded asap.

orr_zps7860a2f0.jpg

All time greatest....and he is my favourite number,and we share a birthday.Have met him a few times,very,very nice man.