• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

And people wonder why folks get a little bit peeved...

1,324 posts in this topic

Apparently the only way to get this clown to shut up is to simply not respond to his posts anymore.

If domo continues to blather on about nothing in a thread that no one reads, does he really exist?

You really should try growing up, Dale.

One of my top 3 things to find inside of a bra. :cloud9:

I'm not sure I want to know...

Another boob and my hand. (shrug)

doh!:whee:

how's your dredging stock coming?

Domo's posting style reminds me of black hearted dwarf.

If that's another accusation, I'll make you the same offer I made to FK yesterday.

Care to put a large amount of money where your mouth is?

I care to. :hi:

Since you want to make a game out of this, tell us who you are and I will gladly donate $1,000 to Niks kids College fund even though I can't really afford to.

Do it for Niks kids Domo, it's a no brainer.

If that's another accusation, I'll make you the same offer I made to FK yesterday.

Since you want to make a game out of this, tell us who you are and I will gladly donate $1,000 to Niks kids College fund even though I can't really afford to.

I have read all 119 pages of this crapfest and have gained nothing, up till this post. (okay, that's not completely true- COI, 2Penny and RMA have had some nice zingers, and October has been hillarious with his not so subtle stance on spending all your employer's time on a message board), but by far, this has been a horrendous waste of energy.

Kudos, Kenny, for once again elevating the boards, damned near singlehandedly.

What if he's not anyone you think he is?

Will ya still do it?

:devil:

Who it is has already been thoroughly and indubitably established. :cool:

And the supreme irony here is that said trickster doesn't even collect comic books. It may be way past his heyday, but as epic wind-ups go, this was his crowning achievement. :whistle:

I have read all 119 pages of this crapfest and have gained nothing, up till this post. (okay, that's not completely true- COI, 2Penny and RMA have had some nice zingers, and October has been hillarious with his not so subtle stance on spending all your employer's time on a message board), but by far, this has been a horrendous waste of energy.

The other two should never be mentioned in the same complimentary sentence with me. (tsk)

four color fetishistic idol worshipers

Are you suggesting Domo is Bug?

WTF? Doc Watson PM'd me earlier and asked me the same question. That's now officially the 3rd and 4th person I've been accused of being on this forum.

I didn't even know you existed till this thread
That's because you only read Jessica Alba and Chicken fingers threads. :baiting: