• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

And people wonder why folks get a little bit peeved...

1,324 posts in this topic

Domo's posting style reminds me of black hearted dwarf.

Are you suggesting Domo is Bug?

WTF? Doc Watson PM'd me earlier and asked me the same question. That's now officially the 3rd and 4th person I've been accused of being on this forum.

I didn't even know you existed till this thread

The funniest post in this thread, great one Danny (thumbs u

Who it is has already been thoroughly and indubitably established. :cool:

And the supreme irony here is that said trickster doesn't even collect comic books. It may be way past his heyday, but as epic wind-ups go, this was his crowning achievement. :whistle:

Krazy Kat?? It doesn't look like his typing style.

If that's another accusation, I'll make you the same offer I made to FK yesterday.

Care to put a large amount of money where your mouth is?

I care to. :hi:

Since you want to make a game out of this, tell us who you are and I will gladly donate $1,000 to Niks kids College fund even though I can't really afford to.

Do it for Niks kids Domo, it's a no brainer.

I didn't even know Nik, but from what I gather, his kids got quite a little college nest egg from the forum auctions. And I said a large amount of money, Ze-man. It's my information and you're the one who wants it, so I'll make the offer. You and the rest of your little knitting circle pool together and come up with $10,000. $5,000 will go to me, and the other $5,000 will go to a local battered womens shelter that my wife used to volunteer at. That shouldn't be too much for some of you bigshot presser now...should it? There's a lot of women out there in desperate need of help, Ze-man. Do it for them.

If that's another accusation, I'll make you the same offer I made to FK yesterday.

Since you want to make a game out of this, tell us who you are and I will gladly donate $1,000 to Niks kids College fund even though I can't really afford to.

I didn't even know Nik, but from what I gather, his kids got quite a little college nest egg from the forum auctions. And I said a large amount of money, Ze-man. It's my information and you're the one who wants it, so I'll make the offer. You and the rest of your little knitting circle pool together and come up with $10,000. $5,000 will go to me, and the other $5,000 will go to a local battered womens shelter that my wife used to volunteer at. That shouldn't be too much for some of you bigshot presser now...should it? There's a lot of women out there in desperate need of help, Ze-man. Do it for them.

Why don't YOU do it for them?

I am. I'm going to give them half. How much will you be chipping in, Dale?

zero

$5,000 will go to me

Confirmation that anti-pressers can be greedy, too. Oh, the humanity.

Who's greedy? I'm going to donate half. I wonder how many pressers give up half the profit they make. hm

zero

At least your contributions on and off the forum appear to be consistent. :)

$5,000 will go to me

Who's greedy? I'm going to donate half. I wonder how many pressers give up half the profit they make. hm

Give me 10K and I'll give half to your womens shelter and half to Nik's kids.

zero

At least your contributions on and off the forum appear to be consistent.

I am not give you anything. I wouldn't on you if you were burning.

zero

I might on him if he wasn't burning.

$5,000 will go to me

Give me 10K and I'll give half to your womens shelter and half to Nik's kids.

You're not providing anything for it. I am. How much will you be chipping in?

Domo, what's your favourite comic in your possession?

Mine is probably my Doom Patrol 110 9.6 ow/w Boston copy. Most of the pedigreed copies of this title are squirreled away, so it was nice to get a ped.

zero

:o

I guess you decided to ignore my post asking you to grow up. (shrug)