• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

And people wonder why folks get a little bit peeved...

1,324 posts in this topic

In response to the girl video.

I can't say I didn't enjoy it (because I did), but she really only has one move. Nice on for sure. But only one. Also not sure why it makes a point that she is not Asian. What difference would that make?

Some predictions:

She will have a child before she is married.

She will move in with a guy who does not have a job.

She will never be a comic book collector.

She has a hot mother.

Her father is probably not going to be emailing links of her video to his friends and family.

There are forty two guys on this forum who have watched the video more than once already. Because it doesn't last four minutes.

:roflmao:

So in conclusion: Anti-pressers are windbags or dirtbags? :juggle:

We all are windbags (see previous 130 pages that should have only taken 4 or 5).

Some of us are for sure, dirty.

I'm not dirty. All of my posts get taken out of context.

I'm not dirty.

:whistle:

Case in point.

you just got quoted

Does that mean he has to dance now like in that SouthPark episode?

I have read all 119 pages of this crapfest and have gained nothing, up till this post. (okay, that's not completely true- COI, 2Penny and RMA have had some nice zingers, and October has been hillarious with his not so subtle stance on spending all your employer's time on a message board), but by far, this has been a horrendous waste of energy.

The other two should never be mentioned in the same complimentary sentence with me. (tsk)

four color fetishistic idol worshipers

Quiet, you!