• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any news on who the next Batman,Spider-man movie villans will be?

93 posts in this topic

I'd like to see them include Harley Quinn in a Batman movie. I'd cast Fairuza Balk to play Harley. Have her pretty much play the same character she played in "The Craft".

Man, that would be awesome ! :cloud9:

Good effort though bro! I got it, and was expecting it back too :(

Lauren, I expected more!!

sure can do. after burton left the helm the franchise kinda drifted towards the iceberg. even adam west did a better job with the character in his only movie appearance. far as i know Nolan and Bale are of english descent; i could even throw in Ledger. even though i started to lose interest in the movie after the precinct explosion, i was still enjoying it. i also found the Joker portrayal by ledger to be the closest to the Englehart Joker. still my personal fave. even gary oldman is from across the pond. some times the best movies don't have the hollywood stamp on it. 2c

Ledger is Austrailian, bro.

I'm not your bro guy

Ok gaylord.

I was really expecting a "I'm not your guy, friend" so I could say "I'm not your friend, bro." but the South Park reference stops with me being called gaylord.

I googled and surprisingly came up with nothing on who will be the villians for Spider-man 4 and the next Batman movie. anybody got any news?

so, are you trying to figure out which villain key books to buy now and flip

3 months prior to the release date.

:grin::devil:

;)

Next Batman movie should have the Riddler for sure.. As for Spiderman, Lizard and Kraven would be great

I think Kraven would be the perfect villian,although I love the Lizard in the comics I am not sure Hollywood could pull the Lizard off and make him realistic in the movies.

I just want to see an entertaining Batman flick where ALL of the actors can act as well as Heath did!

You want a Batman film...where all actors can act as good as Heath did...who was the first actor ever nominated for an Oscar for a role in a comic book movie. Happy to see you're so easy to please...your sense of perspective seems about as realistic as a Dali painting. :screwy:

Also, have you seen Bruce Campbell lately. Picture him in a lion vest and leopard skin pants. nuff said

He'd have to work on his midsection a bit... but you're right, he could nail the part of Kraven pretty well.

-slym