• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any news on who the next Batman,Spider-man movie villans will be?

93 posts in this topic

Here's my question: Why does it take a bunch of Brits to get an American super-hero right? RE: Dark Knight. i mean come on! The Goblin character sucked eggs. Battle armored suit and bug eyes? Is somebody going to tell me you enjoyed a big smog cloud instead of a large alien dressed in purple and salmon in the last FF movie! rantrant

Everyone knows that Galactus sucked in the last FF movie.

Everyone knows that Phoenix sucked in the last X-Men movie.

Everyone knows that Venom sucked in the last Spider-Man movie.

Obviously they need more fanboys to write screenplays.

Which reminds me...WTF did they give Cobra Commander an origin in the GI Joe movie?

i'd love to see mr freeze in the next bats film. it has to be the animated series style, emotionless, not out for money, but to save his wife. i think christopher walken would nail the part, just my 2 cents. as for spiderman, i think its lizard, with possibly some kraven as a guy j jonah hires to catch lizard and spidey gets caught in the middle cause he knows lizard is just misunderstood haha

Batman's biggest villain is the snorefest that was The Dark Knight... he should fight Christopher Nolan and that black guy from Robin Hood Prince of Thieves. ;)

We forgive you, for you are lost and cannot see. (tsk)

Batman's biggest villain is the snorefest that was The Dark Knight... he should fight Christopher Nolan and that black guy from Robin Hood Prince of Thieves. ;)

We forgive you, for you are lost and cannot see. (tsk)

Everytime someone tells me they didn't like The Dark Knight, they are put on a special 'do not talk too' list. :insane:

I'm sorry, I'm white, so I can't remember his name!

or are you talking about something else?

I just can't help bringing up Robin Hood Prince of Thieves... Kevin Costner skinny dipping?

or are you talking about something else?

:)

Next time they make a Batman movie they should just put Ric Flair in it and call her good huh?

or they should get Chris O'Donnell to reprise his role as Robin and what's-her-name to dress up in green spandex again. ;)

or... man... it's gonna happen sooner or later... Batman vs Daredevil or something!

just no Christopher Nolan or Joel Schumacher!

Rhino or Lizard??

Hulk will get Leader?

FF should do Namor and SKrulls

Banner was walking through British Columbia at the end of the last film.

I personally think the Hulk might meet Wolverine.

:wishluck:

Rhino or Lizard??

Hulk will get Leader?

FF should do Namor and SKrulls

As much as I'd love to see Namor in FF3, I think the Skrulls would be better for a movie. Lots of great CGI potential (which Hollywood will promptly screw up).

My money is on Lizard for the next Spidey movie. No Kingpin I think, as someone else alluded to, as he was in the Daredevil movie.

As for Batman 3, Catwoman is a good guess, although Mr. Freeze is a possibility as Arnold is going to be out of a job next year. He couldn't screw up Batman 3 as much as he's screwed up California.