• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Benefit Sale, Please Look to help someone! SA & MORE ADDED!!

44 posts in this topic

You got it Shark, nothing but marvel and thanks for the help.

Cost of a brick to Canada?

I will have to check on that to see if they have flat rate priority mail to canada. Not sure but one of these bricks is pretty heavy. Will let u know tomorrow when I talk to CGC'er Underdog at the post office

Okay, going to add some FF books from a previous thread I didn't sell. C'mon guys/gals, those $5 and $10 bills laying around will get you something to help me assist this lady.

I went by tonight to give her a prepaid cell phone I have had for emergencies at the house (I added $10 in minutes) and talk to her for a second (her phone got cut off by the hubby not paying the bill) and she didn't have the dough to pay it (all the phones on one bill sorta thing) so it is waiting til after payday. I have never seen this woman in down or troubled spirits but I could tell things were weighing on her so I went and told her I was coming up with a way to get her some Christmas help. I figured she needed a little cheer. She started crying on me dammit. So here I sit pizzed off at the guy and hopeful to raise some cash.

So here is some SILVER AGE STUFF at reduced price from my previous FF thread.

FF42

I would rate it as a Fine because of some small stresses at the spine. Interior pages are cream with a little tanning to outside edges of some. The colors on the cover are sharp in my opinion and the book presents really well.

OSPG in fine is $39, so I will list it right above the VG price at $28.

Cutting the price to $22

th_ff42front.jpg

th_ff42back.jpg

Next up is FF #43 with a Frightful Four appearance.

Again I would say its Fine but stress marks are a little more noticeable because of the cover color and the is a minor bend on the URFC. Pages are cream as well.

Again OSPG is $39 but I will price at $28 CUTTING it to $22 also

th_ff43front.jpg

th_ff43back.jpg

Next book is FF #44, with introduction of GORGON

Nice color covers, a little more pronounced stress at a couple places on the spine so I will only call it a VG to be safe.

OSPG VG price is $26 so I will ask just $22 Just $17 for this contribution to the fund.

th_ff44front.jpg

th_ff44back.jpg

Next book is a FF #59 with a cameo by the Inhumans.

Very slight stresses at the spine and nice cover colors. Not sure how the tanning to the top of the back cover decrease grade but I was going to call this one a FINE+ (7.0) which puts it in OSPG somewhere in the 50 dollar range. I am just asking $35.

ONLY $27 to get this.

th_ff59front.jpg

th_ff59back.jpg

Again beautiful cover colors on this FF #62 red cover, very minimal and hard to see stress at the spine. I would think this book had a shot at 8.0 or better given the condition if it weren't for the back cover. ULC on back cover has a white area. Not sure what it was caused by but it appears inside the cover as well. Only slightly evident on closest of two inner pages.

OSPG in fine is $24 but its a very nice presenting book so I will price at VG+ for $20. Get it for only $16!!!

th_ff62front.jpg

th_ff62back.jpg

One of the sharpest books in the batch I have.

This FF #79 in the PGM section was said to look 8.5 or even 9 but I had it pegged at 8.0 to be cautious.

Only flaw I see is a stress mark at the Human Torch in the logo, and some minor, very small stress areas at staple. The whole book is stunning to me for its age. Even the back cover is nice in my opinion. Corners are sharp.

OSPG in 8.0 is $41, so I am asking $35 ONLY $30 now!!

th_ff79front.jpg

th_ff79back.jpg

Next is a FF King Size Special #6. Features Intro of Annihilus, birth of Franklin Richards and last non-reprint annual.

Were some of these in the Mile High 2 find? I think so.

Anyway, very nice square spine book. Nice overall book with a shot of 8.0

OSPG at VF is $56, but I will list it at $44 to be safe. $37 Now!!

th_ffannual6front.jpg

th_ffannual6back.jpg

and a few less than stellar books I guess

FF #27 (1st Dr. STrange x-over) in 3.0 for $40 only $30 for the cause

th_ff27front.jpg

th_ff27back.jpg

FF#29 in 3.0 for $30 now only $24

th_ff29front.jpg

and finally

Avengers #40-Nice book and seems to present well. I would think its a 7 or 8.0 myself but I will price it at Fine+ to be safe so asking $25 $20 cheap for the benefit

th_avengers40front.jpg

th_avengers40back.jpg

Looks like the weight limit on a flat rate large box to canada is 20 lbs. I haven't gotten finished making one of these to know the weight but its gotta be close. The charge for the large flat rate box to canada is like $33 on the USPS postal site. Not sure if that is cost inhibitive to you Dawg or not. I will do whatever it takes to sell some stuff for this endeavor.

are these still available?

the boys

marvel zombie army of darkness

from hell

...because if they are :takeit: ...and because i'm a sucker...a third brick! i'll PM ya~ jesse

yes they are available, it will require another box though

and I answered teh PM

(thumbs u Wow. It's always so amazing when people step up to help out others in hard times. There are some great people here pulling together and helping out people they don't even know. :applause: Anything for the kids. :acclaim: Great work! (worship) 2 Bricks :takeit: if you got em'

I can do them, is gonna take a few days to get all these together.

will pm you payment info

I'll take a brick of 100. If possible, please make them "all ages" but not required.

And, I'll take the Frank Miller 300.

Innocuous, theh all ages will be a little tough but will try as I can

The 300 will have to be shipped seperately because the 100 books take up every inch of the flat rate box. I can send the 300 media though if you want. just let me know

I'll take a brick if you want to meet me sometime to drop it off? I can paypal you. heck I really need to see your store sometime, so could probably come up one weekend and get it.

I'll take a brick if you want to meet me sometime to drop it off? I can paypal you. heck I really need to see your store sometime, so could probably come up one weekend and get it.

Hey Anthony, either one is great. I am not traveling in lexington as much as I was but that could always be arranged. Or if you want to come by, that would be welcome as well.

I'll take a brick of 100. If possible, please make them "all ages" but not required.

And, I'll take the Frank Miller 300.

Innocuous, theh all ages will be a little tough but will try as I can

The 300 will have to be shipped seperately because the 100 books take up every inch of the flat rate box. I can send the 300 media though if you want. just let me know

No worries, whatever you find will be fine. Media for the 300 is also fine, just send me a total. :thumbsup:

I picked up my brick yesterday. All new stuff (last 6 months or so). David has some great overstock and I think for a quarter each, you can't go wrong.

thanks Dave.

I picked up my brick yesterday. All new stuff (last 6 months or so). David has some great overstock and I think for a quarter each, you can't go wrong.

thanks Dave.

I'm still waiting on my brick. :whistle: