• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #3 1ST DOC OCK!

25 posts in this topic

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3

JULY 1963. “DR. OCTOPUS!” First Doc Ock!

Stan Lee story. Steve Ditko cover/art.

VG+ to VG-FN Qualified. The ad page between pages 19 and 20 has been completely (neatly) cut out…does not affect story.

Just a gorgeous copy in hand for the grade! Really presents nicely for the technical grade…some light wear top and bottom spine corners (teeny chips out)…mild but noticeable spine wear commensurate with the grade…light tanning spine and right edge…a little wear along bottom edge (not bad for the black background) and a small color-breaking crease at bottom right corner and a little chip out of top right corner…otherwise top and right edges are very clean. Back cover is solid…some light tanning, a small chip out of bottom left corner and some light creasing same area and one light transverse crease about an inch-plus long at the bottom center edge. Interior covers are light tanned overall and darkly tanned at the perimeter. Book is perfectly centered, XLNT overall structure, book lays flat with perfectly centered tight rust-free staples…centerfold rigidly attached. Strong vivid cover colors with a nice level of gloss.

Interior pages are white/off-white at the center and lightly tanned at the perimeter.

OSPG $576 in VG grade...$864 in FN grade.

ASK PRICE $299 shipped USA or CANADA!

GPA Sales information (all referenced books are Qualified grade):

6.0 $392 Aug 08

5.5 $259 Nov 02

5.0 $282 Mar 05 (Bowling Green copy)

5.0 $350 May 09

4.5 $299 Aug 04

Payment: PP (personal), MO or CHK

Shipping: USPS Priority Insured

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!

ASM3FC.jpg

ASM3BC.jpg

Nice book and a steal at the price. If I didn't have my focus on a few other things, I'd be on this like a confession on a Catholic prostitute. ^^