• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Resurrections Slabs and Raw sale. AKA I am making a huge purchase

61 posts in this topic

Selling off some cool books tonight. Some BA and such. Everything is either slabbed or strictly graded.

Normal rules apply, no probates. :takeit: gets the book, but PM offers are acceptable. Shipping is done Priority Flat rate, and international will be exact cost.

If you are unhappy for any reason, the book may be returned for a refund. Please just do so within a few days of receiving.

I am selling off some undercopies, doubles, and assorted stuff. I am moving in a few weeks, and need as much scratch as possible. This is Jess and I's first house, so we need to buy everything. There will be plenty of future sales, especially since I will have a designated comic room. So this is me attempting to finish paying some debts, and preparing to incur new ones.

Thanks in advance. This is a nervous time for me.. :ohnoez:

Turd #2, and the final Turd of the thread..

Tec #425 Off White to White pages. CGC 8.5 $25.00 which is what I paid. Easy crack press resub for 9.0, but I bought the Mass Copy, and will live with that. Offers considered again..

Aslabsale002.jpg

Batman 232 CGC 7.5 OW/W signed by Neal Adams :cloud9: Bought it myself, subbed it myself. My second copy received an 8.0, so the under copy goes $150.00 and a bargain IMO.

Aslabsale005.jpg

I'm a Marvel zombie but I'd still like to have this book. Just can't do it right now. :cry: