• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "they don't fit in my collection anymore" sale thread

220 posts in this topic

So...Yesterday i was too tired to list the next books...and i was going to do it now... but i won't.

There is good day, and bad day.

Today was a bad one (well, mainly...)

It started this morning with a clock that didn't ring.... Panic, no time for coffee, etc, etc...

At job, it was a little better (thanks to the Beaujolais nouveau ), despite the fact that i I was really overworked :(

Then i went to an original art shop in Paris where i bought this page:

LAYTON-dp-002.jpg

Later, i went home by train (i work in Paris but live in Normandy) with my newly purchased OA. And guess what ?

I forgot it in the train doh!

To be continued tomorrow... it's already 11:30 pm here zzz

So...Yesterday i was too tired to list the next books...and i was going to do it now... but i won't.

It started this morning with a clock that didn't ring.... Panic, no time for coffee, etc, etc...

At job, it was a little better (thanks to the Beaujolais nouveau ), despite the fact that i I was really overworked :(

LAYTON-dp-002.jpg

Later, i went home by train (i work in Paris but live in Normandy) with my newly purchased OA. And guess what ?

doh!doh!

LAYTON-dp-002.jpg

:o

don't buy OA the beaujolais day :baiting:

LAYTON-dp-002.jpg

Dude ! :o

:wishluck::wishluck::wishluck:

LAYTON-dp-002.jpg

:o Here's hoping you get it back. That way I know where the artwork to one of my fav DD covers is. Best of luck.