• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "they don't fit in my collection anymore" sale thread

220 posts in this topic

Hi guys, and thanks for the support (thumbs u

Conclusion of this panting story:

You should have seen my face when, back at home, i realized that i forgot my page in the train. I jumped in the car and drove at full speed to the train station.

Once there i spoke to the stationmaster about my little problem. He immediately phoned to the terminus terminal and warned his colleague. After having given him my phone number, i went home. And i waited...waited...waited... and received the phone call i was expecting: The news were good. The page was found. :whee:

The next step was easy: i took the car and went to the Rouen train station.

Rouen is a wonderfull city, at approximately 40 minutes from my house.

This is where those pesky English burned Joan of Arc ( :hi: F_T & Goldust)

Once in the train station i met a nice guy from the national railroad company who gave me my treasure.

Believe me, i never thought I could have found my lost page after two hours only.

So, that's an happy ending, guys :whee:

Hi guys, and thanks for the support (thumbs u

Conclusion of this panting story:

You should have seen my face when, back at home, i realized that i forgot my page in the train. I jumped in the car and drove at full speed to the train station.

Once there i spoke to the stationmaster about my little problem. He immediately phoned to the terminus terminal and warned his colleague. After having given him my phone number, i went home. And i waited...waited...waited... and received the phone call i was expecting: The news were good. The page was found. :whee:

The next step was easy: i took the car and went to the Rouen train station.

Rouen is a wonderfull city, at approximately 40 minutes from my house.

This is where those pesky English burned Joan of Arc ( :hi: F_T & Goldust)

Once in the train station i met a nice guy from the national railroad company who gave me my treasure.

Believe me, i never thought I could have found my lost page after two hours only.

So, that's an happy ending, guys :whee:

Congrats on the recovery of your page. Once at heroes con, I was carring around a page in a plastic holder I had bought at the con. When I was picking up some junk from the freebie table, I had set it down for a moment. Then I walked off and left it! I realized it very quickly and made my way back towards the table and was approached by a man with his son who had my piece and recognized me! they had seen me carrying it around saw me leave it and went looking for me to give it back. That was a great feeling :applause: