• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whats the Best Thread ever started in Comics General

83 posts in this topic

:popcorn:

It's a no-brainer. "Manufactured Gold", hands down, without a shred of doubt. (worship)

MasterChief went way above and beyond to expand consumer awareness. Team Derail couldn't get it locked fast enough, but finally managed.

DueDiligenceAWD.jpg

Actually, I was just thinking of that thread but wasn't sure if it was in CG or not.

Link please for all the newbies to read it. Truly a "must read" thread for these boards. (thumbs u

Andy

Though we all understand the import of consumer awareness & pressing threads, it is hard to justify the choice of a consumer awareness & pressing thread over any comic book thread dealing with the various topics of art, beauty, nostalgia, history, culture, friendship, & downy dreams of youth as seen through the eyes of the middle-aged.

My vote is This Week in Your Collection as the very best of the best on the Boards.

If we are, as OCD types one & all, to obsess on any single topic related to the hobby & honor that topic with a choice of Best Thread in General, then my choice is the only choice.

This thread is over now.

Oh, & Hail FLEE

$$$$

Jason Ewert/FF 3.

Who knows how long that :censored: could have gone on without the collective board's detective skills.

Link for this one as well, please. :wishluck:

Andy

These might not be the links but I hope they help.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=922276

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/561072/site_id/1#import

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/451385/site_id/1#import

This doesn't have to do with Jason Ewert, but its my favorite CG thread lol

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2844975&fpart=1

Jason Ewert/FF 3.

Who knows how long that :censored: could have gone on without the collective board's detective skills.

Link for this one as well, please. :wishluck:

Andy

I think it's gone.

But someone here (oldguy?) might have most of it saved.

:popcorn:

It's a no-brainer. "Manufactured Gold", hands down, without a shred of doubt. (worship)

MasterChief went way above and beyond to expand consumer awareness. Team Derail couldn't get it locked fast enough, but finally managed.

DueDiligenceAWD.jpg

Actually, I was just thinking of that thread but wasn't sure if it was in CG or not.

Link please for all the newbies to read it. Truly a "must read" thread for these boards. (thumbs u

Andy

I think MG got *DELETED*, not surprising. :eyeroll:

There's a small echo of it in "Manufactured Gold: The Actual Books "

When I read the WTTB Lauren thread, I laughed so hard at how the guys were reacting. The thread is hands down the funniest thread I have read here.

I haven't read it but I assume that is post after post of frustrated male geeks getting excited over having a female as a member of this forum.

Would that be true hm

When I read the WTTB Lauren thread, I laughed so hard at how the guys were reacting. The thread is hands down the funniest thread I have read here.

I haven't read it but I assume that is post after post of frustrated male geeks getting excited over having a female as a member of this forum.

Would that be true hm

^^ thats not including the guys who didn't think she really was a female lol