• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Holiday Sale

2,589 posts in this topic

Damn these prices are cheap.

Even I might have been able to afford them if I got here earlier. lol

you have to get a fast hand and a faster internet connection. Brian posted an item and less than a second later its sold.

Also -- folks, if you ordered some bigger books, I will probably invoice everyone over the weekend, most likely Friday night and Saturday.

I can pack books all day Sunday and ship Monday. Once you have paid for shipping ONCE you do NOT pay shipping again for the duration of the thread. For my own sanity, I would really love to get some books out of the house before listing more. This applies if you are in Canada or foreign. I do reserve the right though if you have ordered a $25 book and you think you are going to buy more to hold off -- or to ship your book more and then if you order another lower dollar book to wait til I am done with the sale before shipping again.

If you want to wait, that's fine with me too.

New books will be listed FRIDAY night. Most likely starting at 9 PM EST.