• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Holiday Sale

2,589 posts in this topic

:news:

Brian called me and asked me to post and tell everyone that he may be delayed a few minutes. Unfortunately, he was forced to say goodbye to his beloved right sandal (flip flop) in a freak "dog poo" accident and is having difficulty finding a store that has them. He has refused my advice to maybe buy some sneakers... confiding in me that he has a phobia of socks. Now it all makes sense.

Brian called me and asked me to post and tell everyone that he may be delayed a few minutes. Unfortunately, he was forced to say goodbye to his beloved right sandal in a freak "dog poo" accident and is having difficulty finding a store that has them. He has refused my advice to maybe buy some sneakers... confiding in me that he has a phobia of socks. Now it all makes sense.

(worship)

Brian called me and asked me to post and tell everyone that he may be delayed a few minutes. Unfortunately, he was forced to say goodbye to his beloved right sandal in a freak "dog poo" accident and is having difficulty finding a store that has them. He has refused my advice to maybe buy some sneakers... confiding in me that he has a phobia of socks. Now it all makes sense.

(worship)

More books today? Thought Friday was the next round. hm