• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Holiday Sale

2,589 posts in this topic

that's got to be your quickest sold out sale thread ever!!! (worship)

There are still some books left :baiting:

Brian, any other price-minded Adams Tecs in future rounds?

You never know. Honestly, the truth is I have no idea.

I have boxes and boxes of books and I just never look at them -- until I run a sale like this. tomorrow night I'm going down to the basement to grab a box I haven't opened in 2 years. there should be some good stuff, and likely, it will all be ultra cheap, since obviously I haven't looked at in two years.

Ok. I just got back from the store with my boys. We have a bag of potato chips and the Laker game is about to start. I'm ready to buy. What's left?

I'll tell you what, you figure out what's left and make a list and then what you want, and you can have an additional 10% off whatever you find.

Ok. I just got back from the store with my boys. We have a bag of potato chips and the Laker game is about to start. I'm ready to buy. What's left?

I'll tell you what, you figure out what's left and make a list and then what you want, and you can have an additional 10% off whatever you find.

doh!

lol

Does that work for the one I just found too?

You gotta make the entire list.

Just FYI -- I've decided to forego invoices until next week so I can focus on scanning and listing tomorrow night. I have to travel to the west coast next week and won't be able to list for almost a week, so on Saturday, Sunday and Monday, I'll be listing.

More to come folks, more to come.

I'll start invoicing everyone next week.

If your coming my way PM me, so me and SOT can meet you. (thumbs u

I think I only saw two more unsold the first copy of TOS 58 6.0 and for 70.00, and FF 112 7.0 if that is all and I 10% off, Ok, I will take it.

Paul

I think I only saw two more unsold the first copy of TOS 58 6.0 and for 70.00, and FF 112 7.0 if that is all and I 10% off, Ok, I will take it.

Paul

bunch of tecs too -- you don't have to buy them all, you just have to make a list -- do you want those two as well -- well, sure I'll give you 10% off for all three.

Paul

bunch of tecs too -- you don't have to buy them all, you just have to make a list -- do you want those two as well -- well, sure I'll give you 10% off for all three.

Ok, I will so the FF112, TOS 58, and FF 50

:takeit:

Paul

Ok, I will so the FF112, TOS 58, and FF 50

:takeit:

Yours, at 10% off. Thanks!