• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Holiday Sale

2,589 posts in this topic

wow, this was my first time participating on this thread and I must say it was intense. I'm glad I got one book I wanted :)

Just a quick intro - My name is Andy and I stay in the great state of Texas! I've been collecting since I was like 15 or 16 (currently 30). I collect mostly X-men and Spidey stuff. Love the comics as well as Bowen and Sideshow statues.

Welcome to the Boards... go find Richard Evans' stores, Bedrock City -- best stores in Texas!

thanks man. I was just at Bedrock earlier today for the new releases . Awesome store and the nicest staff you can ask for.

I have to go coach my basketball team to another loss...

Maybe they'll get more of your attention now that the NOD contest is over. :baiting:

Most are good players, they are just too small! Tomorrow night we are playing a team with 4 players about 5 inches taller then my largest girl. We just have to out quick them. lol Actually we should be able to make some steals, but I'm not getting my hopes to high.

And we come to a close for this round.

Tomorrow night, I will list more from this collection -- which has some really nice stuff to come.

I'll list a few slabs probably to start then finish with more from this collection.

Thanks as always.

Can you start it late like tonight's?

I have to go coach my basketball team to another loss and I will need this thread for some good laughs after.

+1 Friday night is bowling.

I pretty much suck at this game. But it is fun to try.

Brian....I know your a lawyer and all but I'd like to file a lawsuit against you. I just had carpal tunnel surgery on both hands (one in July and one in August) and your sales thread has single-handedly brought back my carpal tunnel problems from hitting that frigging F5 key so much. :baiting:

that carpal tunnel can happen frequently to professional virgins :baiting:

Brian....I know your a lawyer and all but I'd like to file a lawsuit against you. I just had carpal tunnel surgery on both hands (one in July and one in August) and your sales thread has single-handedly brought back my carpal tunnel problems from hitting that frigging F5 key so much. :baiting:

He had it in both hands though....a guy like that the ladies notice :gossip:

Man, I thought I had a chance to buy some books tonight.... working in my office at Comcast with no one around but me...oh well.

Do you think the NBC sale (majority share) to Comcast will go through OK?

He's only allowed to say yes! :):hi:

Haha I think it will go fine plus I have a vested interest in this merger :wishluck:

:roflmao:

My inclination will be a late start time anyway Friday as we're decorating our tree, so I will likely start late -- 11:30 PM EST -- Friday for the last hurrah.

Plenty of time to get lubed up and loosen the wallet strings. :insane:

My inclination will be a late start time anyway Friday as we're decorating our tree, so I will likely start late -- 11:30 PM EST -- Friday for the last hurrah.

How about a little later, the Comic Connect auction ends at midnight tomorrow.

Okay, how about 12:30 AM.

NO ... you've won your fare share already. :baiting::insane:

4:30 am works for me. :wishluck::shy:

NO ... you've won your fare share already. :baiting::insane:

Don't be a hater!!!! If I recall I was on the losing end of the Hawaii express last year. Didn't know what hit me.:roflmao:

4:30 am works for me. :wishluck::shy:

11:30, 12:30, 4:30.. Does not matter, I'm there (thumbs u

:takeit: