• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Call of Duty 2 Modern Warfare in less than 24 hours

47 posts in this topic

not to burst anyones bubble, but here is an article about the game you may want to read

PC Modern Warfare 2: it's much worse than you thought

(shrug)

only relates to PC version of the game. The problems they are discussing won't affect me on my xbox.

People still play non-MMO games on the PC?

not to burst anyones bubble, but here is an article about the game you may want to read

(shrug)

only relates to PC version of the game. The problems they are discussing won't affect me on my xbox.

Yes. I don't own a console. :P

I usually prefer playing shooters with mouse and keyboard. Battlefield 2 is still my all time favorite. Cmack send me an invite on PS3

Drakeprimeone.

Update: After 6 hours of play I'm hard at work getting unlocks, and awards. Its definitely addicting. I played a bit of the campaign but as you can guess, most of the time I played multiplayer

(shrug)

When my gaming PC died earlier this year I started jonesing WoW almost immediately but since I couldn't immediately afford a replacement I was SOL.

As the weeks passed and opportunities came up to replace it I just let them slide. I'm kinda happy to be off the gaming PC merry-go-round.

Not to say I don't want a new desktop, but just something simple for an alternate to our laptops.

(shrug)

When my gaming PC died earlier this year I started jonesing WoW almost immediately but since I couldn't immediately afford a replacement I was SOL.

As the weeks passed and opportunities came up to replace it I just let them slide. I'm kinda happy to be off the gaming PC merry-go-round.

Not to say I don't want a new desktop, but just something simple for an alternate to our laptops.

My problem with consoles is having to use the TV. I have a large screen, but I like to listen/watch while I'm playing WOW or whatever. Can't rightly do that with an Xbox or PS3.

Perhaps when I've won the lottery and can sit two large screens side-by-side a console will be a fit for me.

Additionally, I'm not a 'twitch' player. I only play WOW with family and friends and very little PVP. Multi-player is not my thing. I don't need to get my butt whipped by a 12 year old every day. lol

(shrug)

My problem with consoles is having to use the TV. I have a large screen, but I like to listen/watch while I'm playing WOW or whatever. Can't rightly do that with an Xbox or PS3.

Perhaps when I've won the lottery and can sit two large screens side-by-side a console will be a fit for me.

Additionally, I'm not a 'twitch' player. I only play WOW with family and friends and very little PVP. Multi-player is not my thing. I don't need to get my butt whipped by a 12 year old every day. lol

Yes, I expect to be adding to some COD kid's kill count by the end of the month.

(shrug)

Yes, I expect to be adding to some COD kid's kill count by the end of the month.

lol (thumbs u

Is this game really that good?

Yes, ja, po, نعم, si, da, ano, jah, oo, kyllä, oui, ναι, כן, हाँ, igen, já, ya, is ea, sì, jā, Taip, да, iva, بله, tak, sim, áno, ndio, ใช่, evet, Так, có, ie, יאָ....

again and again... any language you can say it in... yes yes yes yes yes

Is this game really that good?

Yes, ja, po, نعم, si, da, ano, jah, oo, kyllä, oui, ναι, כן, हाँ, igen, já, ya, is ea, sì, jā, Taip, да, iva, بله, tak, sim, áno, ndio, ใช่, evet, Так, có, ie, יאָ....

again and again... any language you can say it in... yes yes yes yes yes

lol