• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BATMAN - NEAL ADAMS SS BOOK FOR TRADE...

21 posts in this topic

Hey guys :)

batman251.jpg

I posted this in the Trade thread that J made a few weeks ago, and was given a few offers, so just figured i'd post here and see if anybody had anything in mind that they would trade for it?

I'd like it to be a SS for SS, and a marvel book - maybe, Iron Man or Spiderman but doesn't have to be SS - I'm open to offers.

Either reply in my thread or shoot me a PM.

Sigs wanted: Olivetti, Romita, Colan, Stan Lee, McFarlane, Tuska, Layton. There's more but can't think :P

Hope you're doing well folks.

This is my first thread i've started in this room - Woop!

Oh yeah, I forgot to say :) as you can see in the pic, it's WHITE pages! woop... and I guess most people would say this about there book, but IMHO the book presents much nicer than a 7.0 - I'm not worried if nobody is interested in trading really - I just figured it would be fun to post, and maybe somebody has something i'd like more, seeing as I am at heart a Marvel guy :P

Don't get it twisted bro :) I love the book!! :D It's a great book, but I might not be able to resist for a Marvel book, if I was offered one on my list :P But either way, I'm good, trade or no trade. Which Neal Adams book you got coming bro? :)

The Batman king is back!! haha. How many Bat CGC do you own Gav?

About 65 at the moment. I've sold 20 or so over the last few months as I've been a bit broke. Including a #232 8.5 to... mrlatko :o

The Batman king is back!! haha. How many Bat CGC do you own Gav?

mrlatko, i'll keep a look out for a PM :) - It's a great copy, and the only SS 7.0 on census.

He owns one less since selling me his Bats #232 8.5, but It is getting the love it deserves :cloud9:

I may have to sell some more in the near future :baiting:

Which Neal Adams book you got coming bro? :)

I was a huge Adams fan 30 years ago. I'm waiting for a GL/GA 76 to come back from the Big Apple sig fest. Really eager to see what grade it will get, it's VF-ish but could go either way.

But to answer your question, I just bought this from Resurrection, so recently that he probably hasn't even shipped it yet:

Aslabsale005.jpg