• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Pre-Mirage Mini-Comic works of Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird

6 posts in this topic

Hi all,

For those of you who do not already know, I am a SUCKER for Pre-Mirage work by Kevin and Peter. I feel the work that the two of them did prior to Mirage serves just as much historical merit as any of the TMNT work does.

Now, prior to the TMNT, and even prior to Gobbledygook #1, Kevin and Peter did some work for Clay Geerdes’ “Comix Wave” (also known and “Comix World"), and Brad W Foster’s “Goodies”. Comix Wave and Goodies are often credited as Kevin’s first works.

Amazingly, I was recently able to obtain quite a few of these books. Now I will warn you, 99% of these books were of a graphic adult nature, and while I have heavily censored all of the nudity out of the images, you should be atleast 18 years of age or older to click any of the links in the following post. Also, because most of the art in these books is very graphic, I have only include pages by either Kevin or Peter. Most of the pages are in order, some of them are not…because photobucket is dumb like that.

Here is the link to the full post on GoGreenMachine.Org (The TMNT blog I am the administrator of). The links for the books are on the bottom:

GoGreenMachine!