• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stuff of Legend 1 Baltimore Variant + Agents 6 (Last ONES!!) + Fables 1 + Random

14 posts in this topic

Hey guys. I was holding back a few of these, but a new financial "challenge" was presented to me this week and I am making these available to try to offset it. :takeit: rules. Paypal is great and I will ship int. if we work out the price ahead of time. Shipping will be $5 for 1 item and a teeny bit more for anything above that. Shipping is free if you spend $100 and I do ship everything priority in a BOX. Thanks and all these books sold out last time pretty quickly.

Agents 6--Walking Dead 1 Preview blah blah blah. We all know the drill and controversy on these. I think it is a good book and the masses will catch on to it and really make it hot. Some disagree. I have 6 left for sale that are in the Vf/nm range. I would like to get $20 per on them. I might have some wiggle room on them.

th_agents6.jpg

Stuff of Legend 2 (JC Comics Variant)--Limited to 500 copies, but 1/4th of that print run was destroyed. I have been authorized to blow out the remaining 50 of these at $10 per if anyone wants them or wants to stock up on them. The regular 2nd issue is pretty hard to find and I think sold out itself. They copies are all nm to nm-.

th_STUFF-JC-COMICS-COVER-VARIANT.jpg

Stuff of Legend 1 (Baltimore Comic-con variant) NM and my LAST ONE! These are steadily selling for $70++ on ebay and the SOL 1 Boogeyman variant has reached new heights of $225 for the last sale. These are both limited to 100.

$65

th_sol1BCC.jpg

I'm confused. Are you just selling the Con variant or are you also selling theBoogyman variant? Thanks.

Stuff of Legend 1 (Baltimore Comic-con variant) NM and my LAST ONE! These are steadily selling for $70++ on ebay and the SOL 1 Boogeyman variant has reached new heights of $225 for the last sale. These are both limited to 100.

$65

th_sol1BCC.jpg

I'm confused. Are you just selling the Con variant or are you also selling theBoogyman variant? Thanks.

I am sorry..I am selling the con variant. I was just kind of letting everyone know what the last Boogeyman sold for (I was pretty astonished at the price).

Fables 1 (1st Print James Jean Cover) NM/NM- $40

th_fables1jj.jpg

That's not the Jean cover. ???

I'm an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. I didn't even look at which scan. I will edit it now.

wouldn't want the crazies to go tothemarketdownthestreetforsomeCRAZY...

:jokealert: just to get tothemarketdownthestreetforsomeCRAZY in there too