• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA World's Finest (tough issues), some SA keys, etc

54 posts in this topic

next up is issue 58 (I have a 57 too, but can't decide if to keep my 5.0 or 5.5)

pretty scarce ...only 9 census copies ...this copy has never before been publicly offered for sale that I am aware of

$250

wf58.jpg

:takeit:

stud

off to the movies right now, but I should be listing a Hulk 1, TTA 27, BB28 and 29, Avg 4 (maybe a 1), maybe a AF 15, maybe a Spidey 1 (likely keeping the af15 and spidey 1, but if the mood moves me)...

stay tuned and check back... might even throw in a Timely Cap or MMC or 2

Long movie - Gods and Generals, perhaps? :popcorn:

next up is issue 58 (I have a 57 too, but can't decide if to keep my 5.0 or 5.5)

You never posted the 57 :(

can't decide which to keep and which to sell

(shrug)

wf57.jpg

I don't know about you but I'd sell me that Wonder.

:baiting:

I'd keep the 5.0 myself.

off to the movies right now, but I should be listing a Hulk 1, TTA 27, BB28 and 29, Avg 4 (maybe a 1), maybe a AF 15, maybe a Spidey 1 (likely keeping the af15 and spidey 1, but if the mood moves me)...

oops

oops

You can just PM me the details on the B&B #28, if you want, instead of taking all of the time and effort to post it here. (thumbs u

FWIW, I am a history buff and greatly enjoyed seeing Gods and Generals in the theatre. Definitely worth the price of admission. :applause:

(shrug)

wf57.jpg

Keep the 5.5. They're both nice but the better centering on the 5.5 wins in my book.

I can't believe these books are so inexpensive.

That is the great part about GA collecting. Outside of the keys/classic cover/high demand artist books, you can land 60+ year old comics for less than the cost of a 70s book.

(shrug)

wf57.jpg

Keep the 5.5. They're both nice but the better centering on the 5.5 wins in my book.

I agree...just that little chip top middle FC "bothers" me a bit... but, white pages :cloud9:

That is the great part about GA collecting. Outside of the keys/classic cover/high demand artist books, you can land 60+ year old comics for less than the cost of a 70s book.

You guys are getting close to having a new GA collector!

What grade is the Hulk 1 ? (not that I can afford it) Do you have a World's Finest 70 ?

Hulk 1, asking 3999 (last few 4.5's have sold for over 4K and I don't think looked any better than this copy)

hulk1-1-1.jpg

and yes, I have an under copy of WF70... $250

this is one of only 2 copies in the cgc census (give you an idea of scarcity) and just so happens I own them both, so I would be willing to sell this under copy (this one actually looks better than my 6.5, go figure!)

wf70s-1-1.jpg

this book from the FC looks every bit 6.0... bc has some little chipping bottom...

I sold a 6.0 with cr/ow pages that didn't look near this nice ( from fc) for $1750 in sd this summer...and this one has OW/W pages :cloud9: (worth a premium ?)

maybe I am way off here, but asking 1750 for this copy (though, if you think it is too high , feel free to pm with counters)

bb2845.jpg

bb28bc45.jpg

and yes, I have an under copy of WF70... $250

this is one of only 2 copies in the cgc census (give you an idea of scarcity) and just so happens I own them both, so I would be willing to sell this under copy (this one actually looks better than my 6.5, go figure!)

wf70s-1-1.jpg

:takeit:

You guys are getting close to having a new GA collector!

Go for it! (thumbs u