• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ghouls, Vampires & Zombies: Pre-Code Journey Into Mystery

15 posts in this topic

th_Image-JIM.jpg

Hi, all. Thanks for stopping by to check out my extra spooky Friday the 13th sale. During the next month (as time permits), I’ll be offering a selection of seldom seen pre-code Atlas. Many of these old friends have been with me since the mid-1960s. It’s tough to let them go, but promises have been made.

Please add $10 for fully-insured domestic shipping via FedEx Home Delivery or USPS Priority Mail. Bullet-proof packaging guaranteed! Payment may be by PayPal, Cashier’s Check, personal check (if we’ve done business in the past), or USPS Money Order. Payment must be received within seven calendar days of the sale (unless other arrangements have been agreed to via PM). Items will ship within two business days of your payment. Flippers and international buyers are welcomed. Miscreants, wankers, and (especially) folks currently on probation are not.

Post the :takeit: within the selling thread to claim your prize. Thanks for looking and happy hunting!

Pre-Code Journey Into Mystery Lot

(15 books, including issues #5, 7-15, and 17-21)

Average grade = GD+. OPG-39 value = $862. Sale price = $700

Acquired from a variety of sources prior to the mid-1980s. Low-grade readers with generally strong cover colors and off-white pages. Each issue is complete – there are no missing coupons or pages.

th_JIM005.jpg th_JIM007-x.jpg th_JIM008-x.jpg

th_JIM009-x.jpg th_JIM010-x.jpg th_JIM011-x.jpg th_JIM012-x.jpg th_JIM013-x.jpg th_JIM014-x.jpg

th_JIM015-x.jpg th_JIM017-x.jpg th_JIM018-x.jpg th_JIM019-x.jpg th_JIM020.jpg th_JIM021-PET.jpg

It took me a long time to find a copy of #5. That cover is so amazing! One of the best Atlas PreCode cover IMO.

Thanks, Darth. Nobody drew fear-laden eyes better than Everett. (thumbs u