• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Ebay Question....or maybe not?

14 posts in this topic

I was thinking this morning, it would be nice to roll upstairs, post some auctions while drinking some coffee......and then select the time of day I'd like for them to list. Sunday is not bad, as you can list before 9 pm and then go and crash....or other worthwhile ventures :devil:, but if ya want Friday and Saturday night....ya gotta go and sit in front of the computer till midnight.....post your auctions for the late night east coast crowd down to the early evening west coast buyers. So, am I missing something? If the option is there, I would not put it past me not to notice? (shrug)

I believe so.

Choose how you'd like to sell your item

Start time

*Start listing immediately

*Schedule start time ($0.10)

Well, I'll be damn, that is good news, and typical of me not to notice, but 10 cents an auction adds up quick-Thanks alot Tim. Money Gubbing Ebay bastiges.....I mean as long as your listing....paying the insertion fee and the FVF...oh wait, it's Ebay.

I agree, Sunday. I always did a 10 day starting on Thursday evening. That way it goes two full Weekends and seemed to have better results for me and covers more buyers. Just my 2c

DRX

Early sunday evening ending time, in between football games but when the bidders have a little buzz going.

:whatev:

I agree, Sunday. I always did a 10 day starting on Thursday evening. That way it goes two full Weekends and seemed to have better results for me and covers more buyers. Just my 2c

DRX

Early sunday evening ending time, in between football games but when the bidders have a little buzz going.

:whatev:

Late Saturday night use to be much better than nowadays.....I guess people caught on to the "Don't drink and Ebay" addage, plus people had more disposable income 2-3 years ago as well.