• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre-Robin Bat Tecs Blue,Low prices! till tomorrow 9pm, then thread closes

61 posts in this topic

Captain America comics 16 Classic Red Skull cover, has an appeal of a VG- , the flaws are , taped spine and missing centerfold. Still , its a classic cover. And the Skull covers are the most sought out Cap books of the whole run hands down! Asking only $485 (will bargain). Same rules

cap16goodverygood.jpg

Tec 26 scarce raw graded about a 1.5 to 1.8, taped spine (from interior only) and cover detached. Besides the obvious missing piece on top it has nice appeal.About Off white pages (maybe cream to off-white-check the pics on the last page to determine yourselves) This issue has a non-pic ad for Batman (something unknown to many collectors) asking $975 (will bargain somewhat for this but will not let it go for nothing- I like this book a lot) Same rules

Tec26FrontCover.jpg

Tec 23 raw, unrestored! 1.5 taped spine (interior only) and cover detached. scarce issue, asking just $675! will bargain. Same rules. If any of these dont sell within a week folks I will probably wont need to after that and will be off the market. Just want to give heads up thanks everyone

Tec23.jpg

This is the only Pic I took from the interior of the Tec 32 before slabbing, paper quality looks better than what was given I think. What a classic splash!

ComicCGC022.jpg

I wish that was the splash on the #31! very dracula-like! the 31 splash is not too good IMO but the cover rocks!

This is the only Pic I took from the interior of the Tec 32 before slabbing, paper quality looks better than what was given I think. What a classic splash!

ComicCGC022.jpg

I wish that was the splash on the #31! the 31 splash is not too could IMO but the cover rocks!

I wish this was on the cover of 32, this splash rocks totally! And Im not saying it just to get a sale, I took a pic of it and blew it up cause its just stunning

Captain America comics 16 Classic Red Skull cover, has an appeal of a VG- , the flaws are , taped spine and missing centerfold. Still , its a classic cover. And the Skull covers are the most sought out Cap books of the whole run hands down! Asking only $485 (will bargain). Same rules

cap16goodverygood.jpg

drop in price , now only $425

Tec 23 raw, unrestored! 1.5 taped spine (interior only) and cover detached. scarce issue, asking just $675! will bargain. Same rules. If any of these dont sell within a week folks I will probably wont need to after that and will be off the market. Just want to give heads up thanks everyone

Tec23.jpg

price drop , now only $625

Tec 44 CGC 5.0 Blue label asking only $635! Guide for a VG (4.0) is $600! Nice cover appeal, same rules.

:takeit: anyone? Book already is listed under guide!

Tec44A.jpg

Tec44Back.jpg

Tec price now only $595! The book is a steal considering guide for a 4.0 is $600

Hello everyone, its been a while (overwhelmed with a lot of personal stuff). Anyway, I am putting up for sale Tec 32 (1.0 Blue). The book has a better appeal than the grade given. The main guy in CGC even told me he was juggling the idea of giving it a 1.5 (which I do believe it deserved honestly). Take a look for yourselves I doubt anyone will disagree. Anyway, asking is $1475 (yes I will bargain, but will not sell for any less than what I paid for). U.S. or Canadian buyers only. Canadian buyer will cover half the shipping cost (its not cheap to ship there). U.S. buyers of course Free. Paypal , or check is fine. Any more questions please ask.

ComicCGC034.jpg

In the meantime while you think about it..... a little story telling, enjoy

Price now for this awesome book is $1100, very close to what I paid for the book!

Have had inquires about this book, this will be the last drop in price for this awesome book, Price (Firm) but ONLY $1,000 (exactly what I paid for- sorry cant take less or else it would be a loss). And besides where can you find a complete pre-robin Bat tec for 1k?

Tec 26 scarce raw graded about a 1.5 to 1.8, taped spine (from interior only) and cover detached. Besides the obvious missing piece on top it has nice appeal.About Off white pages (maybe cream to off-white-check the pics on the last page to determine yourselves) This issue has a non-pic ad for Batman (something unknown to many collectors) asking $975 (will bargain somewhat for this but will not let it go for nothing- I like this book a lot) Same rules

Tec26FrontCover.jpg

price only now $ 875