• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre-Robin Bat Tecs Blue,Low prices! till tomorrow 9pm, then thread closes

61 posts in this topic

There are some great deals on this sales thread. For those pre-hero tec collectors, here is a great chance to snag a copy or two

True, where can you find a Bat tec in the low K dept. these days?

Unless any other Tec sells within 2 days the rest of the will go back into my collection. I really love the early issues, especially the 26. So these deals for the rest of them will be good for 48 hours more. Thanks everyone.

Tec 26 scarce raw graded about a 1.5 to 1.8, taped spine (from interior only) and cover detached. Besides the obvious missing piece on top it has nice appeal.About Off white pages (maybe cream to off-white-check the pics on the last page to determine yourselves) This issue has a non-pic ad for Batman (something unknown to many collectors) asking $975 (will bargain somewhat for this but will not let it go for nothing- I like this book a lot) Same rules

Tec26FrontCover.jpg

price only now $ 875

Back cover scan please :hi:

Here is the back cover of the 26. The tape is no longer there so it cant cause any more damage (only the stains are left from the tape). The back cover is complete with no other major flaws. Thanks

Tec26BackCover.jpg

Captain America comics 16 Classic Red Skull cover, has an appeal of a VG- , the flaws are , taped spine and missing centerfold. Still , its a classic cover. And the Skull covers are the most sought out Cap books of the whole run hands down! Asking only $485 (will bargain). Same rules

cap16goodverygood.jpg

drop in price , now only $425

last drop for this, now $380 (shipped)

Tec 23 raw, unrestored! 1.5 taped spine (interior only) and cover detached. scarce issue, asking just $675! will bargain. Same rules. If any of these dont sell within a week folks I will probably wont need to after that and will be off the market. Just want to give heads up thanks everyone

Tec23.jpg

price drop , now only $625

Only 4 on the CGC census! Last drop in price $600

Thanks everyone

Captain America comics 16 Classic Red Skull cover, has an appeal of a VG- , the flaws are , taped spine and missing centerfold. Still , its a classic cover. And the Skull covers are the most sought out Cap books of the whole run hands down! Asking only $485 (will bargain). Same rules

cap16goodverygood.jpg

drop in price , now only $425

last drop for this, now $380 (shipped)

:takeit:

Thanks, Bill. This effectively takes me out of the running in this month's set of auctions. However, the 32 will be my first pre-Robin Bats, so I can't complain.

A couple of nice books remain here.

Tec 23 raw, unrestored! 1.5 taped spine (interior only) and cover detached. scarce issue, asking just $675! will bargain. Same rules. If any of these dont sell within a week folks I will probably wont need to after that and will be off the market. Just want to give heads up thanks everyone

Tec23.jpg

Last call price $580 shipped , till 9pm then thread closes, thanks