• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Incredible Hulk #1 cover recreation

29 posts in this topic

That is sweet. How long have you been doing recreations?

Thanks. I used to do inking for Big Bang Comics at Image, Antarctic Press, and some other small press publications until I went into education a few years ago. Back in the 80's, I did some recreations of covers and interior work by Byrne, Miller, Adams, Sienkiewicz, Guice, etc. I just started to work on them again this past summer.

How much would you charge for one of these dude?

Isn't he just great! His work is awesome..I am glad he is posting them again..yeah!

Thanks! I'm planning on an X-Men cover for the next one and hope to get around to it this week.

Keep us informed, I would very much like to see an X-men recreation (thumbs u

How much would you charge for one of these dude?

Isn't he just great! His work is awesome..I am glad he is posting them again..yeah!

Thanks! I'm planning on an X-Men cover for the next one and hope to get around to it this week.

Keep us informed, I would very much like to see an X-men recreation (thumbs u

I'm thinking about working on either GS X-Men #1 or an Adams X-Men next? Which would you like to see most?