• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ANYONE COMING TO TORONTO....

148 posts in this topic

Well I live in the Buffalo area so it's not far away.

I hate the thought of getting $$$ comics seized at customs when I return across the border though.

Ever since 9/11 it's been tight at the Peace Bridge. frown.gif

I hate the thought of getting $$$ comics seized at customs when I return across the border though.

Don't worry. You can leave all your purchases at my house. devil.gif

Don't worry. You can leave all your purchases at my house. devil.gif

gossip.gif893whatthe.gifforeheadslap.gif

I've been thinking about going, we have relatives in the area that we could visit at the same time. It would probably be cheaper than my semi annual pilgrimage to San Diego and I've heard good things about the show.

Can anyone who's made the trip in the past comment on customs/duty issues at the border? I'd hate to get hassled about bringing $500-1000 worth of books or whatever back with me, especially with the kids and wife in tow

Thanks

Dave H

Whos hosting the comicon in july? Is it Paradise again? cool.gif

Yup. Maybe comicmanager can come on and give us the details....

Did you go to the last one?

I went to the one at Exhibition place back in the fall. Is that where the july one is going to be held? Personally, i think they dont need that much space....it seemed so empty. I preferred it when paradise hosted cons in hotels back a few years ago.Provided a much better atmosphere. cool.gif

I went to the one at Exhibition place back in the fall. Is that where the july one is going to be held? Personally, i think they dont need that much space....it seemed so empty. I preferred it when paradise hosted cons in hotels back a few years ago.Provided a much better atmosphere.

It's in the same place.... sorry.gif