• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

san DIEGO COMIC cON- iS LOU FERRIgno............

41 posts in this topic

I met Lou at Chiller Theatre in 2006. I said hello, had him sign a 20$ photo, then once he got my money he pretended I wasn't there anymore!!

I agree personally he appears a jerk. I tried to take a long distance picture he made an ugly face... oh sorry maybe he smiled :roflmao:

WEBHEAD

I chatted with Lou at the Toronto ComicCon a few months ago. Was up there on a Saturday. He was signing stuff on Sunday for $40. Of course, he was a big hero of mine growing up, and I told him that. So he charged me $30. So, he's not a total D-bag.

He asked to cut in front of me in line at the concession stand in San Diego a few years ago. Like I'm going to say no to the Hulk?

Wha.....??!! Superman can take the Hulk. :sumo:

I met Lou at Chiller Theatre in 2006. I said hello, had him sign a 20$ photo, then once he got my money he pretended I wasn't there anymore!!

Everytime i see him in Chicago, no ones at his booth. He wont even acknowledge you unless you put a $ 20.00 bill in front of him.

DRX

He asked to cut in front of me in line at the concession stand in San Diego a few years ago. Like I'm going to say no to the Hulk?

Wha.....??!! Superman can take the Hulk. :sumo:

Oh, I beat him in the end. He bought a salad. I got pizza.

Heres my rant on Cons: From my experience thats what most all the B celebs are like at cons and also some of the artists. I'm not going to name names but if you dont want to give them crazy money it's get lost. The worst example was this one unnamed artist with no line wanted forty bucks for a two minute con sketch, a 2 by 2 inch 2 minute head shot! His wife/girlfriend was all like he does't do anything for under forty. I just say thanks but no thanks and walk away.

I wasn't just some weasly Chiller theatre autograph hound either lol I'm into bodybuilding and had a few questions about his body building days and Pumping Iron..etc. I was gonna ask how he watches his diet on the road and all that stuff. I guess people sometimes get numb convention after convention so whatever. I'll live.

I still have a sweet hulk portrait autographed and framed to go in my new comic book room.

Anytime more than three collectors anywhere get together, Lou Ferrigno appears.

what if it's just 2 collectors but they say his name 3x while looking in a mirror?

Two collectors will get Harley, but it takes 3 to get Lou.

Yeah, but it only takes one with a nice rolled fattie to get Chuckels :insane:

what if it's just 2 collectors but they say his name 3x while looking in a mirror?

Is Ben going to get autographs from every dealer that's at the Con?

A REGULAR attendee?

and is it true he charges ppl $20 to have his photo taken with fans??!!

Doc, your shift lock is broken. You should get that checked out.

I ran the capital letters in his subject line thru the Anagram Server in case he was sending hidden messages.

Coincide Orgies Roomful

Crucified Romeo Soloing

Crocodile Figurine Moos

Crocodile Grief Ominous

Coerced Of Glorious Mini

Crucified Egos Loin Room

hm

No, he is just :screwy:

I go to a lot of conventions that Lou is at.

I had met him at college because his daughter and I went to school together and she was an actress and I was a lighting designer.

Lou would come to the shows and after parties.

I tried striking up a conversation with him at a con..........the only thing that my wife wanted was a photo with him on our camera. I figured since I had all of this background with him that he would not mind.

The thing is that he has a really bad hearing problem. He never really hears you that well, but he acts like he does.

Thus he might come off seeming really rude when he does not intend too...... 2c

Maybe it's just me, but I don't understand why anyone would be willing to pay $20 for a picture w/ Lou, or any amount of money for him to sign anything. But, obviously people are willing to do it, because he's at a lot of conventions signing things and taking pictures w/ people.

Yeah, but it only takes one with a nice rolled fattie to get Chuckels :insane:

:applause: