• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pressing

14 posts in this topic

Turn shirts inside out before washing. Tumble dry low for 20 minutes, remove and hang dry. Decals will last 3-4 times as long.

I liked that one old "Three Stooges" where they worked in a laundry shop and they had the big, steam-spewing press for the shirts and pants. I always get that image in my mind whenever I hear anyone talking about pressing anything (long before I joined this board and learned the comic-related definition.)

lol

-slym (SSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.....)

I liked that one old "Three Stooges" where they worked in a laundry shop and they had the big, steam-spewing press for the shirts and pants. I always get that image in my mind whenever I hear anyone talking about pressing anything (long before I joined this board and learned the comic-related definition.)

lol

-slym (SSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.....)

The Three Stooges pressing... hm

I'll have to find a clip of this. Its sounds like it needs a little "photoshopping" to reach its full comic potential :devil:

lol

The Three Stooges pressing... hm

I'll have to find a clip of this. Its sounds like it needs a little "photoshopping" to reach its full comic potential :devil:

:hail:

-slym