• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Habby Birthday, Renee

19 posts in this topic

2 years ago in late November my wife and I took home a 2 week old baby girl from the hospital. She had been born 2 months premature, exposed to drugs and alcohol in the womb, and abandoned at the hospital. Since my wife and I were foster parents we were asked to care for her.

2 years later she is now our legally adopted daughter and will turn 2 years old on Wednesday, November 18th.

I have a lot to be thankful for this year.

009.jpg

What's her personality like?

She is super friendly with people..especially other kids. A social butterfly you might say. She has a bit of a temper and somewhat of a mischievous streak but that comes with being 2 years old. She has a great sense of humor and an infectious laugh. She digs music a lot and she really loves animals. Trips to the zoo are great fun.

She has charisma and charm and is gonna cause me all kinds of grief as she grows. =) I look forward to every minute of it.

What's her personality like?

She is super friendly with people..especially other kids. A social butterfly you might say. She has a bit of a temper and somewhat of a mischievous streak but that comes with being 2 years old. She has a great sense of humor and an infectious laugh. She digs music a lot and she really loves animals. Trips to the zoo are great fun.

She has charisma and charm and is gonna cause me all kinds of grief as she grows. =) I look forward to every minute of it.

Those curly haired kids can be a handful.

lol

That's terrific that she is in a great home!

2 years ago in late November my wife and I took home a 2 week old baby girl from the hospital. She had been born 2 months premature, exposed to drugs and alcohol in the womb, and abandoned at the hospital. Since my wife and I were foster parents we were asked to care for her.

2 years later she is now our legally adopted daughter and will turn 2 years old on Wednesday, November 18th.

009.jpg

Congrats!

A big day for you!

009.jpg

That is great (thumbs u

My wife and I just took in our first foster kids.