• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your Copper Pride & Joy

1,863 posts in this topic

Congrats on the pick up Justin, & even better on the price you paid :golfclap: love to see you post it up (thumbs u Don't know what I paid for mine it was about 6 months ago I'm thinking $10-$15 for it. It was in a lot when I bought it, My copy is nowhere near NM but once Jim Lee signs it, it will look pretty :cloud9:

How much do they usually go for? Sometimes those types of errors can be quite lucrative. The Bloodshot #0 Gold that's missing the gold tends to break 1K when they go up for sale.

Only GPA is 9.6 for $375 back in 2011. I'd say it's a lucrative book.

The 9.6 was the only known copy until rma posted that pic.

So, they're pretty much non-existent? hm

I think they know of 25(?) copies that should exist. Remains to be seen if they actually exist or not.

Ive been "tracking" (like how people 'track' bigfoot) this book for 8 or so years. Who is they?

In those years the current 9.6 book surfaced 2x. Once raw and once graded.

But seriously, if there is a 'they' id really like to talk to them.

Im also looking for a hulk 400 foil error. I will pay very well for it.

(shrug)

So many to choose from, but this is definitely one of my favorites.

DarkHorsePresents1CGC98WA_zpsc23fb796.jpg

:cloud9:

I love that one too…couldn't believe I found all of these minty fresh copies in a $1 bin a while back. Several at CGC right now

8628642969_a9e89fe838_b.jpg

I love that one too…couldn't believe I found all of these minty fresh copies in a $1 bin a while back. Several at CGC right now

(worship) Will they be for sale? :wishluck:

Sho'nuff! I'll have my keeper and the balance will be fed to the wild...

I love these every time I see them. It just brings back super Copper Age memories.

+1 (thumbs u

I can remember pounding the pavement all over NYC looking for Dark Horse #1-6 (I think this was when #7 was new on the racks) and Concrete #1. Shops ordered too low and sold out of most of them, and DH #1 was an $8 issue seemingly overnight, back when that kind of quick jump in price was a lot less common than it is today. I was sooo happy to finally find those books.

How much do they usually go for? Sometimes those types of errors can be quite lucrative. The Bloodshot #0 Gold that's missing the gold tends to break 1K when they go up for sale.

I've been looking for the Deatlok no foil book you sold me for a couple of years, and I have yet to find another copy. Still one of a kind, so far.

(worship) Will they be for sale? :wishluck:

Sho'nuff! I'll have my keeper and the balance will be fed to the wild...

Good man. (thumbs u

I've been looking for the Deatlok no foil book you sold me for a couple of years, and I have yet to find another copy. Still one of a kind, so far.

hm

First appearance of Fancy Boy? :eek:

Byrne's return to Marvel from DC, only one on the census :makepoint:

Ah in that case, bravo.

It's kinda lame, but I dig having the only one...even though I'm probably the only one who wants it lol

First appearance of Fancy Boy? :eek:

Byrne's return to Marvel from DC, only one on the census :makepoint:

Ah in that case, bravo.

It's kinda lame, but I dig having the only one...even though I'm probably the only one who wants it lol

Probably . . . lol