• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your Copper Pride & Joy

1,863 posts in this topic

12/13

Dang! I was hoping it was like in the 2007 to 2010 period. At least then, the PGX "grading team" wasn't reacting to latest sales trends, and encasing books the same day they were bought.

How does it look?

:bump:

Technically modern i guess but who cares, i love finding books like this

:whee:

Shaman's Tears 1 foil error!

Shamanstearsfoilerror.jpg

Heck, while im showing off, heres the platinum. Probably two books that 99% of you guys have never seen before.

scan0321-1.jpg

Shaman's Tears platinum has been on my want list for a loooonnnnng time. Never seen one box diving. Ebay (at or near market value) will probably have to be my source when I finally get tired of the hunt.
Good luck, ive never seen another for sale, and i have it saved in ebay searches. In fact ive never seen another copy other than the thumbnail on comicDB. One boardie says he has a copy, but hes never proven it :baiting::whistle:

Shaman's Tears platinum has been on my want list for a loooonnnnng time. Never seen one box diving. Ebay (at or near market value) will probably have to be my source when I finally get tired of the hunt.
Good luck, ive never seen another for sale, and i have it saved in ebay searches. In fact ive never seen another copy other than the thumbnail on comicDB. One boardie says he has a copy, but hes never proven it :baiting::whistle:

lol

It's there. Just one, but it's there.

I wonder why it's so damn hard to find?

I suspect Image threw most of them out.

It would be incredible to find out what exactly Image threw out in the 90's.

lol

:D

I cant figure it out either, ive been actively looking for an upgrade for at least 3 years and they just arent out there. (shrug)

Ive begun to wonder if my foiless copy was a platinum to be that never got made.

lol

Surprising since its signed out of 500. Obviously 500 isn't a lot, but you can bet at least 450 went to collectors who took care of them.

lol

Surprising since its signed out of 500. Obviously 500 isn't a lot, but you can bet at least 450 went to collectors who took care of them.

i do not bet that.

PS. They weren't limited to 500. That's just the signed and numbered version. Probably in conjunction with DF.
I forget, is your signed and numbered?