• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men 94

18 posts in this topic

Weird scan of the FC since there's clearly distortion by "All New, All Different"

Not insinuating tampering, just that it's clearly been distorted when scanned.

Anyway, I'd say it's a 6.5/7.0 given the number of spine ticks and what appears to be a slight spine-roll.

I have not seen the book in person yet. I will be going over to the sellers house soon. I will see what they look like in hand. I think the seller is well intentioned, but wrong in his grading and pricing. It's one of those situations where as a potential buyer you have to be respectful and don't give the seller the "he's trying to scam me" thoughts.

well, he might be well intentioned and not try to scam but he needs to be school up real quick on grading. Bring some slabs that is 9.0 or better to his house and show him. That is the best way to compare without "insulting" him.

I plan on bringing both CGC 9.0 PGX 9.0 and what I consider to be 9.0 raw books. Plus lower grade slabbed/raw books that I think will match the grades of the books he has up for sale. Plus current sales figures of the the books. Hopefully the seller will re evaluate his books and the prices he has given to the books.

This seller has well over 5000+ books up for sale. Lots of the usual drek and whatnot. But he also has quite a few key books. Charlton, Marvel, DC, etc. I hope to get a few of his nicer books. Along with some filler books. I will try to get some better scans of the books.

I will post a list of the books he has up for sale as well. I'm not sure of the average grade of the books. Hopefully they are all 6.0 + condition wise. Here's hoping they are.. :wishluck:

It's one of those situations where as a potential buyer you have to be respectful and don't give the seller the "he's trying to scam me" thoughts.

Really? Didn't think you'd know about that.