• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bedrock's Book du Jour (or so)

452 posts in this topic

This one belongs IN the toilet.

Since Joey is so knowledgeable in such things (and obviously has no taste) I'll list two today...

mm44.jpg

mm44b.jpg

BANG...an awesome Schomburg cover that is very hard to come by.

It ain't cheap either...$5500

(BTW, if anyone offers $5000 or less, the sale price will immediately go up to $6000)

man.. or man...beer prices is Texas must be outrageous again!!!!

Since Joey is so knowledgeable in such things (and obviously has no taste) I'll list two today...

mm44.jpg

mm44b.jpg

(BTW, if anyone offers $5000 or less, the sale price will immediately go up to $6000)

With those two tiny staple marks I bet this the File copy for the Timely Comic Book Company.

mm44.jpg

mm44b.jpg

:gossip: I hear Schomburg is soooooo overrated.

mm44.jpg

mm44b.jpg

With those two tiny staple marks I bet this the File copy for the Timely Comic Book Company.

yep. Like my Cap 33 and former All Winners 9..

mm44.jpg

mm44b.jpg

i hear the admissions to the local rodeos have gone up too :insane:

mm44.jpg

mm44b.jpg

One of my all time favorite cover...should have bought the Frisco 8 years ago for 10K :frustrated::frustrated: when it was oofered to me....now that good for nothing grader :makepoint: at the grading company owns it!!!!

woulda, coulda, shoulda Frankie :blahblah: but you are right my friend...if only you had all those pedigrees still :cloud9:

Nice Marvel Mystery Mr. B (thumbs u

Hi Richie.....

I thought the only guy that asked 80x guide besides me was that "Rick" guy down in Florida? :ohnoez:

Nope, you are still the only guy that asks 80X guide. Congrats :applause:

Chicago, or Baltimore?

doh! You are right. It was Baltimore. I still don't know if it was pressed or not though.

:gossip: ....it was pressed on the floor next to the toilet, beneath an 8 foot stack of vintage Hustler magazines. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

DC war! :sumo:

I was shut out of the C-Link books. I have to hang on to the few I have. I may not be able to afford to get any more. You sure picked up some beauties though. Congrats (thumbs u

The Dr. Graves book came from my buddy, Jeff. Highly doubt that he had it pressed.

That was my thinking as well. But I wasn't certain.

Will you be listing any Spider-Ham's, Richard? (shrug)

I thought you bought them all. Did you get any of them slabbed?

:gossip: ....it was pressed on the floor next to the toilet, beneath an 8 foot stack of vintage Hustler magazines. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Now that would be a Classic Conservation.