• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bedrock's Book du Jour (or so)

452 posts in this topic

Can we get a recap of what's still available, please?

Still Available

Catholic Comics #7 cgc8.0 Cream Off-White pages $125

Funny Pages v3#7 1.5 Cream-Off-White pages $225

Many Ghosts of Dr. Graves #1 cgc9.6 White pages $600

Marvel Mystery Comics #44 cgc6.5 Off-White pages $5500

Marvel Mystery #50 cgc8.5 Cream-Off-White pages $3800

Superman #15 cgc6.5 Off-White pages $1100

Uncle Scrooge #8 cgc9.0 Off-White pages $350

Walt Disney Comics and Stories #2 cgc6.5 Off-White pages $3500

Is there anything not left :shrug:

If I listed them all at once then I couldn't do a book du jour.

Uncle Scrooge #8 cgc9.0 Off-White pages $350

Walt Disney Comics and Stories #2 cgc6.5 Off-White pages $3500

I'm pretty surprised these are still left.

Buck up Sparky. I'm sure you'll make a sale soon.

Buck up Sparky. I'm sure you'll make a sale soon.

But it is so much fun holding my breath.

Would you be willing to mail this to Charlie Weiss at ND? :devil:

Does he need my paypal contact info?

No, but I am debating whether it would be fun to buy it and have you send it to him. Maybe ask him to autograph it or something like that. :devil:

I'd be willing to mail it.

He doesn't seem to have a very good sense of humor though. And especially right now... :eek:

Get Gator to buy it to have Urban Meyer sign it. :devil:

now that would just be cruel... ND can't even sniff Urban's poop any more lol

Okay, let's try again...

superman15.jpg

$1100

paging nearmint...paging nearmint

My favorite cover of the early Superman's. I sold a beautiful 6.5 copy that was only missing a small piece from the upper right hand corner, otherwise flawless book. Wish I had held on to it now. :)

Hey "Smart Guy"....when are you going to start listing some "good" stuff????

What are you looking for?

He's blocking the ray beam from hitting you in the face. You should be more appreciative. He could've just stayed in bed.

From 1942? Whoever calculated the trajectory of that beam to hit me in the face, sitting at work 67 years later is a genius.

BTW thanks Superman.

He's blocking the ray beam from hitting you in the face. You should be more appreciative. He could've just stayed in bed.

From 1942? Whoever calculated the trajectory of that beam to hit me in the face, sitting at work 67 years later is a genius.

BTW thanks Superman.

Can't he leave the ray beam alone for a minute & go catch the car falling off the bridge?

That's why they call him Superman!

BTW thanks Superman.

Can't he leave the ray beam alone for a minute & go catch the car falling off the bridge?

He'll get there. He has stop the ray beam from hitting Joey in the face first.

BTW thanks Superman.

lol

BTW thanks Superman.

He already rescued everyone in the car already and is now focused on the ray beam ;)

BTW thanks Superman.

He already rescued everyone in the car already and is now focused on the ray beam ;)

Lex is in the car, and Supes is just sick and tired of his hijinx.