• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boston in April! WOW!!!

311 posts in this topic

I don't know the exact numbers but attendance may have been around 5K????:ohnoez:

They need a bigger venue then. I'm not at all happy with the wait I had in line.

They're lucky they didn't get shut down. There was an 1800 person capacity and it seemed pretty full at times.

I don't know the exact numbers but attendance may have been around 5K????:ohnoez:

They need a bigger venue then. I'm not at all happy with the wait I had in line.

They're lucky they didn't get shut down. There was an 1800 person capacity and it seemed pretty full at times.

Again. Bigger venue needed.

Great convention, Looking forward to the next one :golfclap:

How many more days??? :baiting:

lol I asked him the same thing at the Forum Dinner....where were you?? :baiting:

I couldn't make it up there on Saturday and if you saw the post in the other thread I must have walked by him a half dozen times and didn't see him. lol