• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boston in April! WOW!!!

311 posts in this topic

And if I don't get lost in the cluster:censored: that is the Boston streets I'll be all set. :banana:

It's an easy location to get to/find.

Looks like it.

Are you going to "toro" it and show up five minutes before closing?

Well that might be cutting it a little close. Maybe I'll make it there 15 minutes before closing. Need to make sure I get all of my signatures from the artists.

2-1 Go Papplebon! Yeah baby! See you guys up there. I will have an exhibitors table..........not sure where yet though

You forget that standing ovation Sox fans gave Rivera on opening day 2005 at Fenway. :baiting:

2-1 Go Papplebon! Yeah baby! See you guys up there. I will have an exhibitors table..........not sure where yet though

You forget that standing ovation Sox fans gave Rivera on opening day 2005 at Fenway. :baiting:

Last Year :baiting:

Tomorrow's the big day. :whee:

great doh! More New Yorkers invading Sox territory.

:jokealert:

We're going to add some class to beantown. lol

krw_i_dont_brake_for_yankee_fans_bumper_sticker-p128653556586827358trl0_400.jpg

lol Then I guess we'll run into each other.

Man that was a bad joke. :sorry:

:foryou:

Boston is a great town. Hey I even root for the Celtics...........ever since that darn Reggie Miller crushed my New York Knicks hopes when I was 12. My dad gave up basketball all together at the time.

Oh and Quincy Market and like 12 different versions of AWESOME Clam Chowder.

:cloud9:

Can someone reccomend like THE BEST place for New England Clam Chowda?

2004 ALCS. (greatest choke in the history of mlb) :baiting:

2004 ALCS. (greatest choke in the history of mlb) :baiting:

:cry:

What truly sucks is that the Yankees seem to be going back to that formula that resulted in them winning so many times in the late 90s.

How I wish we could go back to the "Big Stein trades away great prospects for over the hill vets" era. :(

never too early in the season to be torturing the stankees fans!!!!

fixed that for ya' :whistle: