• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boston in April! WOW!!!

311 posts in this topic

What truly sucks is that the Yankees seem to be going back to that formula that resulted in them winning so many times in the late 90s.

How I wish we could go back to the "Big Stein trades away great prospects for over the hill vets" era. :(

You're right, those where some tough times. Brighter day's are here.

How do you think Big floppy will do this year?

I think the bolded part pretty much sums it up. (and that's coming from a Sox fan)

Still, he may surprise us. I think he's going to struggle just to equal last year's numbers.

I think the bolded part pretty much sums it up. (and that's coming from a Sox fan)

Still, he may surprise us. I think he's going to struggle just to equal last year's numbers.

It's still one of the best sports rivalries in all of sports, IMO.

And I must admit Fenway is one of my favorite ballparks ever. :cloud9:

And I must admit Fenway is one of my favorite ballparks ever. :cloud9:

Love the park. Hate the seats. It's a horribly uncomfortable place to watch a game unless you got the bling for the high end seats.

club option for next year and as long as they have Lowell, they might decide to go lefty/righty depending on who the opposing pitcher is.

Unless he makes a HUGE turnaround, there's no way they pick up that option.

We're making the mistake of going out tonight. (Ray Neades benefit show at Church [nightclub]). A worthy cause that will NOT make me impaired or late tomorrow. Well maybe a little late but I'll be pumped up!

This is going to be the best thing for Boston comic geeks in many a year!

In Boston. Just had some Clam Chowda. Picked up some home made chocolate from Phillips. The cable sucks here. Cant get a Yankee game on the tube. See you all tomorrow,

Jeff

Put on NESN. You can watch the Sox :headbang:

Wooooo! 6:15 and I'm up and raring to go!

Not.

I have a cold and feel like I have a brick strapped to my skull with a plastic bag wrapped around both. See you guys in a bit! I'll be the beautiful guy in a red dre- I mean, I'll be guy hacking and wheezing.

You want him to suck, so they can have a place to play Adrian Gonzalez. :baiting: