• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Custom HTML in Auctions

11 posts in this topic

I hate that guy. I search "pedigree" daily and since he calls EVERYTHING "pedigree quality" I have to filter out his auctions. originally I just filtered out "smitty*" but then he changed it and I had to figure out something new. I finally settled on "Retail/Hobby" as my filter. Now if alwaysilverage would just quit selling the stupid "pedigree" overgraded FN/VFs they've got up my daily search would be meaningful. Thankfully they always list in all caps so I can just scan and avoid them....

27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

I enjoyed it. I won’t bid on it…but enjoyed it.

I don’t think I will ever get tired of that song. Best theme tune EVER!!!

Want to push your luck at work (if you have internet)?

Pull up auction and then take an early and extended lunch. See how many people like you when you return.

I enjoyed that one also!!! The JavaScript on the Spidey swinging animated GIF is particularly creative. I thought this was gonna be one of those links to an unreadable auction with black text on a dark purple background or something.