• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louise or Action Comics #23 CGC 2.5 off white pages. One has to go!

66 posts in this topic

Gang, unfortunately it's time to let this baby go. As much as I'd love to hang on to it I've just blown a wad on another book when I really didn't have the dough so something needs to go from my personal. It was either this book or Louise. I know it's a key book, I know it's an early Action with a green dress cover and I know it's probably the nicest 2.5 I'll ever see. It was a tough decision.

Asking $3000 shipped. which is exactly what I paid for it. For a 2.5 it's a stunner.

Action23front.jpg

Of course if someone wants this they can have it too and I'll just have to be happy with the Action.

Louinhat-2.jpg

Gang, unfortunately it's time to let this baby go. As much as I'd love to hang on to it I've just blown a wad on another book when I really didn't have the dough so something needs to go from my personal. It was either this book or Louise. I know it's a key book, I know it's an early Action with a green dress cover and I know it's probably the nicest 2.5 I'll ever see. It was a tough decision.

Asking $3000 shipped. which is exactly what I paid for it. For a 2.5 it's a stunner.

Action23front.jpg

Of course if someone wants this they can have it too and I'll just have to be happy with the Action.

Louinhat-2.jpg

If I picked either one I think my wife would kill me! :tonofbricks:

Does Louise have an restoration that you know of? She looks original? Given a choice.....I will take Louise, you can have that junky old Action.......

I'm surprised we haven't heard "Can I get a scan of the back?"

(tsk)

Does Louise have an restoration that you know of? She looks original? Given a choice.....I will take Louise, you can have that junky old Action.......

(tsk)

I hope Roy doesn't get mad for me posting a back cover scan of this book. :shy:

Action23back.jpg

(tsk)

lol

(tsk)

lol

The back cover is very nice in reguards to the given grade of the book. I certainly would have purchased it myself if I didn't previously set the standards of my collection to 4.0 and up.