• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louise or Action Comics #23 CGC 2.5 off white pages. One has to go!

66 posts in this topic

Does Louise have an restoration that you know of? She looks original? Given a choice.....I will take Louise, you can have that junky old Action.......

I'm surprised we haven't heard "Can I get a scan of the back?"

(tsk)

I hope Roy doesn't get mad for me posting a back cover scan of this book. :shy:

Action23back.jpg

You don't have a scan of Louise's back handy too do you? :baiting:

:jokealert:

It should never be a tough decision , Your girl looks and seems to be a Winner..she's a Keeper !! (worship) I've been collecting since 1965 , Bought my 1st book off the newstand ,Fantastic Four # 16 in 1963 , would sell all my books if I had to, over my Wife of 27 years. Been with her for 31 years altogether. BTW, She 's buying me some Golden Age comics for Christmas. What a great Wife. BTW Roy , great book.. :applause:

If Louise reads this thread you won't have to worry about selling the Action. You'll be more worried about her cutting your _____ off.
lol

:fear:

It should never be a tough decision , Your girl looks and seems to be a Winner..she's a Keeper !! (worship) I've been collecting since 1965 , Bought my 1st book off the newstand ,Fantastic Four # 16 in 1963 , would sell all my books if I had to, over my Wife of 27 years. Been with her for 31 years altogether. BTW, She 's buying me some Golden Age comics for Christmas. What a great Wife. BTW Roy , great book.. :applause:

She is a winner guys and she knows about the thread. She's actually mildly annoyed that I'm trying to sell one of her green dress covers.

:insane:

Thanks for the laughs.