• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The $1,000 thread! Okay, and some books priced higher and lower...THREAD CLOSED

80 posts in this topic

Gerber no-show!

This book used to be in a 9.4 qualified holder because of a tiny chip out of the back cover, and tanning to the interior covers. It's a gorgeous book from the Charles Strong collection. Brilliant color on this one, which is also $800...

thrilling33.jpg

Was looking at the Wonder #2 on your site the other day and thinking maybe I should offer Jeff $1000 for it. lol

Great, another deep pocket to compete with. :P

Great covers always have competition my friend. :slapfight:

I've been thinking of making Jeff an offer around $1k on that book for the last month or so, glad I'm finally put out of my misery. :boo:

I've never listed this one for less than 3K. Thrillings this early in such high grade are RARE. This August, 1941 issue contains the 1st appearance and origin of The American Crusader.

$2600

thrilling19.jpg

What a great price! (worship)

And last, but far from least, a gorgeous copy of a less than politically correct classic. I love the deep greens on this cover. The Pennsylvania Copy...

$1500

cma23.jpg

Hey....what is wrong with that poor kids lips ? :o

brotha ate too much watermelon.

And last, but far from least, a gorgeous copy of a less than politically correct classic. I love the deep greens on this cover. The Pennsylvania Copy...

$1500

cma23.jpg

Great looking books, Jeff. Especially this one. :applause: