• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fenomenol fawcett fetish featured
9 9

1,877 posts in this topic

My 18 is one of the nicer ones of the bunch. Unrestored. Missed it on eBay a few years ago and then ended up buying it a few months later from a dealer at the Motor City show who was the eBay buyer.

WhizComics187_5.jpg

My 18 is one of the nicer ones of the bunch. Unrestored. Missed it on eBay a few years ago and then ended up buying it a few months later from a dealer at the Motor City show who was the eBay buyer.

WhizComics187_5.jpg

Wow! I love stories like that. Happened to me with a 'Zip' issue. Again, that cover is just incredible. Mr. Beck I believe? This was before the issues took a more whimsical slant. When he did 'serious' he was a contender. Look at the details in the tracks and train....ok, I'm drooling, I'll stop! lol

Thanks guys. I've had these for a few years but I don't know that I've ever posted them all before. Took a few years to put them together.

I just realized that I don't have scans of the #7 or #20. doh!

th_WhizComics24_5ow.jpg th_WhizComics35_5.jpg th_WhizComics44_5.jpg th_WhizComics56_5.jpg th_WhizComics6CGC7_0OWW.jpg th_WhizComics84_0.jpg th_WhizComics94_0.jpg th_WhizComics105_0.jpg th_WhizComics114_0.jpg

th_WhizComics137_0SP.jpg th_WhizComics14.jpg th_WhizComics156_0.jpg th_WhizComics167_0RecilMacon.jpg th_WhizComics174_0.jpg th_WhizComics187_5.jpg th_WhizComics197_0.jpg th_WhizComics214_5.jpg th_WhizComics227_0.jpg

WhizComics187_5.jpg

Beautiful book!

Early Captain Marvel cover. Take that Axis!

WhizComics12_zps7c0df985.jpg

TERRIFIC! :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

mm

One of the great GA covers.

That's the first golden age book I ever bought right there. Saw it on the wall of my LCS back in the 80s and had to have it. :cloud9: