• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2010 Registry Set Requests

320 posts in this topic

Gemma,

You've done a great job in entering new sets and I'm sure you're swamped since Ali-Jae left CGC. But the list of sets to enter in the registry has been stuck on the O's for quite a long time now and I was wondering when you might be able to start on the list again. :foryou:

Most of the books I need to enter that aren't in the registry yet are in the T through X range.

Thanks!

Mike

• Administrator

Mike,

Actually it isn't related to Ali leaving, but just the fact that I have been working on numerous expansions and also adding keywords to all of the existing sets to make them more searchable. Additionally, show season has just begun for us which means that I am out of the office more frequently. I am sure to have all of the sets listed by the Registry Awards deadline, if not sooner, so please have patience with me.

Thank you,

Gemma

Mike,

Actually it isn't related to Ali leaving, but just the fact that I have been working on numerous expansions and also adding keywords to all of the existing sets to make them more searchable. Additionally, show season has just begun for us which means that I am out of the office more frequently. I am sure to have all of the sets listed by the Registry Awards deadline, if not sooner, so please have patience with me.

Thank you,

Gemma

(thumbs u

Hi Gemma

could we have a X-Men Movie Prequel set with the following comics

X-Men Movie Prequel: Magneto

X-Men Movie Prequel: Rogue

X-Men Movie Prequel: Wolverine

X-Men: The Movie Special Premiere Prequel Edition

thank you

How about a set for the Signature Series Sketch collectors This would be a ser of Convention cover/Blank Cover books where you can register more than one issue for each book. Forexample

Captain America Fallen Son #3 You could have 15 signature series sketchs by 15 different artist but you can only register One of thos in a registery set as it stands now

Other books that could be added in this set that I know of could be

Fallen son Death of Captain America #3

Secret Invasion #1

Dark Avengers #1

Marvel Projects #1

Zero Hour #0

Batman #18 Euro

Amazing Spider-Man #36

If anyone else can think of other books that can be added to this possible set please add them