• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2010 Registry Set Requests

320 posts in this topic

Gemma: I see none of the Nintendo books published by Valiant from 1990-1992 exist as a registry set. he is Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros Vol 2, Adventures of Super Mario Bros, Legend of Zelda, Legend of Zelda Vol 2, Captain N, Gameboy and Nintendo Comics Presents.

I'd been fine with Super Mario Bros and Adventure right now, as those are the books I have slabbed right now :)

Jim

Hi Gemma can you add the two following books to the Goon Registry

Sketches From the Twisted Mind Of Eric Powell #NN

AND

Eric Powell 2003 Chicago Con Sketch Book #NN

thanks..

Gemma: I see none of the Nintendo books published by Valiant from 1990-1992 exist as a registry set. he is Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros Vol 2, Adventures of Super Mario Bros, Legend of Zelda, Legend of Zelda Vol 2, Captain N, Gameboy and Nintendo Comics Presents.

I'd been fine with Super Mario Bros and Adventure right now, as those are the books I have slabbed right now :)

Jim

You are evil. A Registry set may push me over the edge . . .

Have a few more important early horror titles I'd like to see added when possible.

The Beyond ( ACE 1950-55)

Beware (Trojan/Merit 1953-55)

Nightmare (Ziff Davis 1952-53)

Nightmare (St. John 1953-54)

The Thing (Charlton 1952-54)

Uncanny Tales (Atlas 1952-57)

Thanks

Please add: Marvel Copper Age Key Issues

This set should include:

New Mutants #98

Secret Wars #8

Amazing Spider-Man #252

Amazing Spider-Man #238

Thor #337

Wolverine Limited Series #1

Wolverine (ongoing series) #1

Avengers Annual #10

Uncanny X-Men #266

Uncanny X-Men #282

New Mutants #87

Web of Spider-Man #1

Amazing Spider-Man #361

Amazing Spider-Man #300

Daredevil #181

Daredevil #168

Dazzler #1

Spectacular Spider-Man #64

Punisher Limited Series #1

Incredible Hulk #340

Spider-Man #1

Punisher Meets Archie #1

Jim

You are evil. A Registry set may push me over the edge . . .

What can I say but you are right, I'm evil personified :cloud9:

Jim

• Administrator
Hi Gemma!

I dont know if you saw my last requests a few months back but could we get a Harleyquinn set, and a Deathstroke The Terminator set?

Yes I saw your multiple requests for this title. The new list will be announced after SDCC and you will be able to gauge the time left based upon the placement of these titles on that list.

Hi Gemma!

I dont know if you saw my last requests a few months back but could we get a Harleyquinn set, and a Deathstroke The Terminator set?

Yes I saw your multiple requests for this title. The new list will be announced after SDCC and you will be able to gauge the time left based upon the placement of these titles on that list.

:gossip: I still suggest Pat asks just one more time for good measure. :whistle:

Hi Gemma!

I dont know how many times I requested, but thank you Gemma, see you at WWNJ or NYC.

I'm new to the boards, but from what I'm gathering, I can just make up my own set of comics as a set, right? Gemma, if it's not too much trouble I would like to request the the following as a registry set called 'Venomous Roots':

1) Marvel Secret Wars #8

2) Web Of Spider-Man #18

3) Amazing Spider-Man #298

4) Amazing Spider-Man #299

5) Amazing Spider-Man #300

6) Amazing Spider-Man #315

7) Amazing Spider-Man #316

8) Amazing Spider-Man #317

9) Amazing Spider-Man #330

9) Amazing Spider-Man #331

11) Amazing Spider-Man #332

12) Amazing Spider-Man #333

EDIT:

I would also like to request The Spider-Man Carnage Series as a registry called 'Carnage' set as well:

1) Amazing Spider-Man #361

2) Amazing Spider-Man #362

3) Amazing Spider-Man #363

(Not sure if you need the names from me or not) Thanks in advance.

Jerome

Also Alley Oop from the 1940's, Bomber.

I'm also curious how you're dealing with Avon one shots like and Avon Giants like...

An earthman on venus (nn)

Variety (nn)