• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

walking dead 1-3 all nm

43 posts in this topic

just got these in

all first prints

walking dead 1-3 all nm

$500 includes s/h

c'mon.

if these are CGC'd, you need to add that, BUT if these are raw...it's one thing to get a fair price for these books, it's a whole other thing to gouge beyond belief, esp on a site where we know the prices these books sell for. i can buy a raw, WHOLE RUN OF THE SERIES (1-67) for around $600.

Wouldn't it be better letting him know in a PM rather than in the thread? (shrug)

i prefer the stern approach. if they were cgc books, he should (and most likely would) have posted that. if they are raw books, that's a complete slap in the face, assuming we're stupid enough to fall for those prices. in this day and age, there are a million scam artists for every honest seller.

Hmmmm.....if he wants to price his books for that much its his right. If you dont want to buy them then move along to another thread, send him a PM if you dont like the price.

You guys are being a little hard on Mark. I don't think he frequents here that much and he is a good guy. I am sure a nice PM would be in order instead of all the fanfare here.

Hmmmm.....if he wants to price his books for that much its his right. If you dont want to buy them then move along to another thread, send him a PM if you dont like the price.

Done and done :gossip::grin:

Buncha thread crappers.

Agreed. Unless the guy is killing puppies or something similar, send him a friendly PM or a link to the rules and give it a rest.

If Dave vouches and says he's a nice guy, all the more reason.

you bashers really travel in pacts dont you? its like as soon as you see someone break the ice and call him out then the whole rest of you come too, pretty shameful, keep everything to pms guys, publicaly rediculing him doesn't help anybody

I think what sometimes happens is people are afraid of coming on here and pricing something at what is essentially a steal of a price so they come in high. Obviously Walking Dead is a hot book. If it was me I'd have priced them at $5 a pop or something like that as I know nothing about them.

:D

Well, not really...but can you blame him for trying to cover his butt?

(shrug)

That's why I'd appreciate a PM if my own prices are out of whack and I say so in my listings.

Off to bed gang.