• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-men's and more Green Lantern #76, showcase #22

41 posts in this topic

Hi I got 5 key books to sell. Pic's coming soon. The list:

Green Lantern #76 CGC 8.5 Off-White pages $999.99

x-men #3 CGC 5.0 Cream to Off-White pages $199.99

x-men #4 CGC 4.5 Off-white to White pages $199.99

GIANT-SIZE X-MEN #1 8.0 Off-White to White Pages $499.99

showcase #22 Presents Green Lantern CGC 2.5 Cream to Off-white pages $1199.99

:takeit: wins but PM are good as well

Shipping is free in the US only. But will ship world wide.

Not that it matters, but Vin definitely has these books, I sold them to him. (All but the GS1) He should fix his probation problem though. It's really tough to sell anything pricey right now without being on the probation list...

You're right - it doesn't matter. He's on the probation list for bad transactions with multiple well-respected board members, and needs to get that stuff sorted out before selling.

I'm going throu a divorce JJ and Jason were told about it and told me to take my time. I paid off Jason to day, And have talked to JJ as well. I didn't know this was going on. To busy with lawers and stuff & now am getting my self back in order. I'm sorry to any one I caused a problem too. I just found out I wasn't allowed to post, so I can pay JJ off. So if we can take care of this problem, I can post some comics so I can sell them. If not I'll put them on ebay were I have a rating of 7653 and 100% postive feedback. And a top rated seller. I don't rip people off I'm just went throu a bad divorce, And starting to get my self back on my feet. Any thing I can do to help drop me a line.

Vin

Vin, don't worry about being a probation list, as long as you didn't rip anyone off, who cares!...if you decided not to purchase something, so be it! it happens all the time on Ebay, but yet sellers still sell. Once again, don't worry about ppl who like to stir it up.

Yeah, you should definitely listen to the guy who's on the Probation List himself, tried to hide it by switching usernames and got caught shilling by the admins. What's next? Parenting advice from Jon Gosselin? :lol:

Vin, don't worry about being a probation list, as long as you didn't rip anyone off, who cares!...if you decided not to purchase something, so be it! it happens all the time on Ebay, but yet sellers still sell. Once again, don't worry about ppl who like to stir it up.

Yeah, you should definitely listen to the guy who's on the Probation List himself, tried to hide it by switching usernames and got caught shilling by the admins. What's next? Parenting advice from Jon Gosselin? :lol:

I changed my user name to get away from stalkers like you, apparently it didn't work.

Vin knows that he screwed up and is trying to make things right. Why would you say something like this? Saying you are going to buy something and then not doing it, IS ripping someone off. What the hell is wrong with you???

I don't get your logic at all. :screwy:

Vin knows that he screwed up and is trying to make things right. Why would you say something like this? Saying you are going to buy something and then not doing it, IS ripping someone off. What the hell is wrong with you???

:o

I guess BucOne realizes now what horrible advice it was stating to ignore the standards of the board.

At least I hope so.

I don't get your logic at all. :screwy:

I think that's because you say you're going to buy something and then you actually do it...