• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-men's and more Green Lantern #76, showcase #22

41 posts in this topic

Vin, don't worry about being a probation list, as long as you didn't rip anyone off, who cares!...if you decided not to purchase something, so be it! it happens all the time on Ebay, but yet sellers still sell. Once again, don't worry about ppl who like to stir it up.

It's always good advice to listen to the village idjit lol

Vin, don't worry about being a probation list, as long as you didn't rip anyone off, who cares!...if you decided not to purchase something, so be it! it happens all the time on Ebay, but yet sellers still sell. Once again, don't worry about ppl who like to stir it up.

Yeah, you should definitely listen to the guy who's on the Probation List himself, tried to hide it by switching usernames and got caught shilling by the admins. What's next? Parenting advice from Jon Gosselin? :lol:

I changed my user name to get away from stalkers like you, apparently it didn't work.

That was the first time, why the second and third change ?

Vin knows that he screwed up and is trying to make things right. Why would you say something like this? Saying you are going to buy something and then not doing it, IS ripping someone off. What the hell is wrong with you???

you must be a dealer. :whistle:

Vin knows that he screwed up and is trying to make things right. Why would you say something like this? Saying you are going to buy something and then not doing it, IS ripping someone off. What the hell is wrong with you???

You have got to be the biggest insufficiently_thoughtful_person of the boards. Why don't you send that to the mods. Vin is on the list for multiple reasons. One for NOT finishing paying for books that were shipped to him and second for not finishing a purchase. What part of rip off don't you understand? Are you that thick headed?

To be fair to Buc (and I have discussed this with him via PM), from what he has told me he had tried to resolve his differences via PM with both sellers. One instance was with Comicgrinder who never responded (and we all know that 'grinder has had his share of personal trouble and has been absent a while) and one was with another boardie who told Buc to leave him alone.

From what Buc told me he wanted to cover any losses with both sellers.

What would Buc have to do in this case to make things right?

CapFreak? Is that you??

To be fair to Buc (and I have discussed this with him via PM), from what he has told me he had tried to resolve his differences via PM with both sellers. One instance was with Comicgrinder who never responded (and we all know that 'grinder has had his share of personal trouble and has been absent a while) and one was with another boardie who told Buc to leave him alone.

Change his attitude? Unless it's only an act or something.

Roy, honestly I think he's full of it. His comment to Vin just proves that he has no remorse for his previous actions and that being on the Probation list is "ok". I have yet to see a post where he is apologetic to either of the sellers he was involved with.

Also wasn't there another incident involving Filter81/Adam?

Roy, honestly I think he's full of it. His comment to Vin just proves that he has no remorse for his previous actions and that being on the Probation list is "ok". I have yet to see a post where he is apologetic to either of the sellers he was involved with.

OK, well I don't know the whole back story but I do agree that things need to be made right.

I do know that he is on probation and has changed names several times. I called him on it quite a few times in threads and so we began a discussion about it.

I really think that he needs to publicly make amends to straighten things out. Otherwise people will continue to comment on his behavior and warn others and all this will do is disrupt any peace (or what little we have) on the boards.

2c

OK, well I don't know the whole back story but I do agree that things need to be made right.

I do know that he is on probation and has changed names several times. I called him on it quite a few times in threads and so we began a discussion about it.

I really think that he needs to publicly make amends to straighten things out. Otherwise people will continue to comment on his behavior and warn others and all this will do is disrupt any peace (or what little we have) on the boards.

2c

He has no interest in making things right, Roy - his comment in this thread clearly spells out how he feels: if you purchase something here on the boards, it doesn't really matter whether you actually pay for it or not.

Can't believe you're standing up for this scumbag :(

You have got to be the biggest insufficiently_thoughtful_person of the boards. Why don't you send that to the mods. Vin is on the list for multiple reasons. One for NOT finishing paying for books that were shipped to him and second for not finishing a purchase. What part of rip off don't you understand? Are you that thick headed?

Didn't realize Vin didn't pay for books.

2c

He has no interest in making things right, Roy - his comment in this thread clearly spells out how he feels: if you purchase something here on the boards, it doesn't really matter whether you actually pay for it or not.

Whoah there, pardner.

I wouldn't say I'm standing up for a scumbag as much as I am trying to get Buc to make things right. I'm getting kind of tired of watching him post and then watching threads derail because of it.

I know you guys are tired of his "insolence" and I am sure he is tired of fending all of us guys off every time he posts.

I'm trying to foster positive discourse. That's all.

2c

Whoah there, pardner.

I wouldn't say I'm standing up for a scumbag as much as I am trying to get Buc to make things right. I'm getting kind of tired of watching him post and then watching threads derail because of it.

I know you guys are tired of his "insolence" and I am sure he is tired of fending all of us guys off every time he posts.

I'm trying to foster positive discourse. That's all.

I respect you for it Roy. It just doesn't seem like he's all that interested, unless this is an act on his part.

OKay, this is a sells thread and we need to respect the seller, so I moved my response for not carrying out my previous transactions and how I tried to make amends. btw, this is the internet, name calling just reinforces my belief that some of the members on this site are best avoided.

Roy,

You're a stand-up guy, but my issue was with his statement not with his past actions. He stated that Vin shouldn't worry about bothering to follow-through on transactions. You cannot think thats okay...

ML