• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DETECTIVE COMICS #91 CGC 9.2 TWILIGHT FOR SALE

15 posts in this topic

After reading some of Kevins old post he seems pretty set in his ways of being a . But this book is awesome.

Detective_91_WATERMARK.jpg

4500.00 Cream to off white pages. CGC number 0107211001 if you want to check the notes. This is a beautiful book. It's property tax time, so will let it go. Comes with original notarized certificate. Reasonable offers considered.

anyone who would be a d-bag in someone else's sales thread about a freaking Golden Age, old-label slab having cream pages isn't demonstrating a lot of intelligence or decorum. So, congratulations on that. (thumbs u

Nice book, Monsterhd...good luck with the sale!

Thank you. I've sort of been out of comics for awhile, started collecting OA about 10 years ago and slowly have been selling off a lot of my books over the years. I'm curious about the Twilight comment. How is this pedigree in the news? Thanks again for the nice comments to everyone.

John