• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BLACK THURSDAY VARIANT AND RAW SALE * CHEAP!!!

341 posts in this topic

K all Joe Variants....

Photo and Virgin...

coming right up!

I am going hand grade each of these before I post with my grade that I would assign minimum and what it could be. I get a lot of 9.9s and 10s and can usually call it when I do, so I will do my best...

bare with me for a few minutes?

:hi: hi JJ,

missed you today.

Any new Deadpool or Green Lantern stuff?

Long time Buddy...have a good Thanksgiving?

It was nice but busy trying to visit both mine and my wife's families. Missed all of my buddies here on the boards.

Well welcome back :) You are just in time for the high grade Joe parade...

I don't know how much you guys want them, but I have multiples of the Ray Park photo covers in uber high grade. They are all in mylite2s with fullbacks, was waiting for a Signature Opportunity and we all know how IDW books grade (for those that don't 9.9s and 10s quite often)

I also have the G I Joe virgin Variant with Snake-Eyes striking his sword into the ground with the Cobra logo. I can scan and post, but not going to be cheap cheap (by my cheap standards lol)

anways...

here is an oddball Joe item...

G I Joe

European Missions #3

Snake-Eyes/Storm Shadow cover

Grant Morrison story!

NM- range

$7

Whats the story behind this issue? This may be one im looking for.

K all Joe Variants....

Photo and Virgin...

coming right up!

I am going hand grade each of these before I post with my grade that I would assign minimum and what it could be. I get a lot of 9.9s and 10s and can usually call it when I do, so I will do my best...

bare with me for a few minutes?

No!!! MOAR! Now! :baiting:

nah, they are not going to be ridiculous. I love G I Joe, but I love moving books also. If you guys want them and can take a chance on getting them graded and they come back 9.9 or 10s, good for you.

I will guarantee these are 9.8s at least. Guarantee as in, you get them graded and they come back lower than 9.8, I will pay for the grading (now be honest here with me, I am trusting guy...)

First up

G I Joe #3

Virgin Variant

9.8 or better

$20

copy 1

90048.jpg.65b48e54c62396c3e565c951bd214c47.jpg

my goodness...9.9 and 10 probably too rich for my holiday budget blood, but would love to see them, and who knows, maybe pick one up??? :o

Heath, I've got all of the virgin variants so far. If I puck up any of jj's and you want a copy just let me know. I am trying to pretty much give a way a lot of my extra stuff lately.